Chapter eight

Sorry guys I know that it's been nearly a week for me to update but I promise you that I'll try and make that chapter long.

Lilly's POV
I woke up the next morning remembering that Cole had marked me. I quickly tried to get up yep tried to get up but with Coles big hands wrapped around my waist I wasn't able to get out of his hold.

So I slowly lifted up his hands and quickly moved away and put a pillow underneath him. I quickly went into the bathroom and washed up just as I then heard Coles thunderous growl come threw the bedroom door. Next thing I know was that Cole had banged threw the bathroom door and he had just broken it.

"Why didn't you answer my Lilly"?. "I um I".? I wasn't able to speak as all I saw that Cole wasn't wearing a shirt besides his boxers. "I'm introducing to you to everyone today". "Do you mean pack"? "Yes Lilly everyone needs to know that you are mine". He growled.

Just then there was a nick on the door and Coles hold got tighter on me. "WHAT"? He roared. "Sir there is a man here looking for your mate". "WHAT.?" Cole shouted. "He says that he is alpha mark and that you are to return his mate to him". "Shit my dad he is back early and I haven't seen him ages."

I was confused my head was spinning I wasn't able to tell on what was going on. "Why is my father back home early"? "Why did the beta call him alpha Mark. ". Next thing I know was that I had passed out from being too stressed and all I remember was Cole yelling my name.

Guys I'm so so sorry it has been forever since I have updated I promise that I will do another chapter today also. Let me know what you think of it.