Gone

Mal was gone. You'd known she was stressed but you didn't realise she'd go this far. She had been your best friend for a long while now, you had helped her with your magic when her spell book wasn't an option. You had understood whenever she was stressed and attempted to make life in Auradon easier but it seems you didn't do enough. You wasted a couple of hours beating yourself up over it in your bedroom.

After moping for a while, you snapped. It might have been midnight but you didn't give a damn. Gathering up a load of magic books, potion ingredients and, most important of all, pixie dust, you grabbed a bag and dumped that all in there. You ran out of the school, when outside you conjured a green, pixie dust powered motorcycle and set off to the border.

~~~timeskip to the Isle~~~

You landed your bike safely in a desolate area once you reached the Isle of the Lost, snapping your fingers and making it disappear before sauntering off. It suddenly dawned on you that you were still wearing your clothes. With a swish of your hand, you were changed into clothes you would think suitable for the Isle before placing on some shades you magicked up in your hands.

 With a swish of your hand, you were changed into clothes you would think suitable for the Isle before placing on some shades you magicked up in your hands

The best I could do. I'm in an extreme rush and my collage app was the easiest option.

You then skipped down an alleyway before stopping yourself.

'I need to fit in, no funny business' you thought.

When you got to the end of the alley, that's when you remembered.

"Shit. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck, fuck!" You exclaimed "I don't know where Mal is!"

It never became apparent to you, in your idiotic state, that you had tracking spells. You just stumbled around aimlessly before coming across a place called 'Curl Up 'N' Dye'. It made you giggle a bit. You then got really excited - being a good little girl had its cons, such as being unable to dye your hair. But, now, for once in your life, you had the opportunity to do so without judgement. Wandering in, you saw a girl sweeping whilst listening to music. You tapped her shoulder, a massive grin plastering itself to her face.

"Eep!" She shrieked, turning around. As soon as she saw you, pure worry flashed onto her adorable features. "Are you one of Uma's followers?! If so, take what you want and leave, please!"

"Chill, chill. I just want to get my hair done. Are you open?" You said, putting a shoulder on the girl's shoulder and trying to comfort her from her fright.

"OH! Sorry about that, just a little jittery. And, yeah, we're open. What do you want done?"

"Something to suit the outfit, please. Whatever you see fit."

And with that, the child set to work - dying, washing and cutting your hair. When she was done, she stepped back with a Cheshire-like smile. Not kidding, you'd met the actual cat himself before and it was beautifully scary. You nervously looked in the cracked mirror, moving to find a decent angle so you could see yourself in the fragments. Not lying, you looked great!

Sorry if your hair is shorter than this!

You created money in your hand behind your back, pretending to take it from your pocket, and placed it in her hand. She looked at it with glistening eyes.

"Is this really all for me?!" She asked shakily.

"Why, of course it is!" You said cheerily, also handing her a lollipop that was in your jacket pocket. She took it hesitantly before throwing her arms around you. Awkwardly, you patted her, managing to pull away.

"I never got your name." The girl stated questioningly.

"Erm," You thought for a moment before just giving up and telling her your real name "It's (Y/N). How about you?"

"I'm Dizzy!" She said, afterwards pausing in curiosity. "Wait, as in (Y/N) Sparrowman, daughter of Tinkerbell?"

"And Terence..." You mumbled bitterly. Everyone forgot your dad. He was important too. Then you realised the severity of the situation and yelled in an anxious tone "I just remembered, I gotta be out there, erm, doing bad shit and um, stuff like that. Gotta go, bye, thanks!"

After that weird excuse, you sprinted out. When leaving, you crossed paths with an attractive teen with serious guyliner. You stopped in your tracks, getting lost in your imagination. You had to slap yourself eventually. It did seem rather odd and out of character for you to be drooling over a guy you saw for the first time a couple of seconds ago. He entered the salon, causing a screech to echo throughout the surrounding area, assumably from Dizzy.

"Hand over the damn money, you know the drill." He said in a bored tone, the accent evident in his deep voice.

"B-but, this is all I have," the young girl told him sincerely.

"Well, give it to me, runt." He spoke in a malicious voice.

You had heard enough. Storming back in, you came to the little girl's aid. She shook behind you as you glared at the man.

"You will leave, pirate." You sternly ordered him, gesturing towards the door.

"Looks like you're new around here, darlin'. Well, I'll educate you. I take what I want, I am number one. Tough bloody luck, it's the way it is." He sneered, reaching up to your face with his hook. That's when it hit you. Pirate. Hook.

"You're Hook's son! Like father, like son, I see. You little bastard!" You leered viciously at the man.

"Looks like my, or my father's, reputation precedes me. Who might you be, beautiful?"

"Fuck you!"

"Right her, right now?" He joked. Suddenly, his mood flipped and he had the hook at your throat.

"Who. Are. You?"

"I'm not telling!" You shouted, stomping your foot like a child. He moved the hook into your skin, enough for it to become uncomfortable.

"You sure about that, darlin'? I'm sure I can make you spill, whether it be your name or your blood."

Dizzy was so petrified right now that she just decided to end this. "She's (Y/N) Sparrowman, Tinkerbell's daughter!"

All little ol' helpless you thought you could do right now is stay silent. That is, until you remembered. Like the idiot you were, you forgot about your magic. Somehow you were able to use it on the Isle before, so why not try it out here.

"You WILL leave!" You demanded in charmspeak. With a mumbled repeating of what you said, he turned and left. You and the child next to you just stood in awe for a second. You were proud of yourself, you'd managed to perfect your own spell. Obviously, the girl was more surprised that you used magic.

"That was awesome!" Dizzy squealed.

Little did stupid you know, that wasn't going to be the last time you two enemies would cross paths.