A Sister's Rage

This is EmilyTheAnomaly again. I am writing this so I decided to take a different route and do a short chapter from another character's perspective. I'm trying to match Em's writing style as well as possible.

One thing that everyone should know, is that you cannot underestimate the power of an angry sister. Harry Hook obviously learnt that the hard way.

Stephanie Pan knew about this date that you were going on with her brother because he wouldn't shut up about it. He'd liked you for ages and he was now under the impression that you might like him back. Of course, Steph was ecstatic. All she wanted was to see her brother happy and the chance for him to be so had just presented itself. In that moment, she vowed to protect this possibility at all costs.

Later, the same night, she was walking down the halls on the way to get a drink when chatter in a nearby room caught her attention. She recognised the voice as yours and decided to take a listen.

"...you kissed a certain pirate..."

The voice was clearly that of the new young girl from the Isle. Dizzy was her name, that is if Steph remembered correctly. Being the curious person she was, she decided to listen further. The voice that replied shocked the girl to her core.

"That was a distraction and it worked pretty well." You replied.

With furious strides, she made her way outside. She sprinted to the woods, her safe place, and relaxed there for a while, thinking. It may have seemed petty to anyone else, but she was mad at you. You had possibly lead on her brother and that was not okay in the slightest.

However, as she was a thoughtful girl, not a bitter one, she soon began to think about this logically. Maybe you were telling the truth. She so wanted to trust you but it was mighty difficult not to be an overprotective big sister. Or small sister, seen as she was pretty short. Anyway, back on topic.

Soon, she heard voices. What anyone would be doing in the woods at this hour was beyond her but she was curious. Climbing from tree to tree to get closer to the noise, she noticed two figures. As she neared them, it became evident that they were Harry and Gil. Again, she listened in to the conversation. She felt like a goddamn ninja right now and it was fun as hell.

"I'm not sure how I feel Gil. She's so lovely and we've kissed multiple times, if only because she wished to distract me. And now she says that we should put the past behind us and start all over. I'm not sure if I want to, you know?" Harry ranted. Steph could only assume he was referring to you.

"But isn't she going on a date with that Philip guy? We overheard him talking about it before." Gil asked.

"Yeah but, don't get me wrong, he's a great guy, I just have a gut feeling that she doesn't like him back completely."

Now Stephanie could not argue with this. She felt as if this date was only a trial and that you were just trying to organise your feelings and whilst, as a girl, she understood the feeling of confusion, she was still rather frustrated that you couldn't just make up your mind already and settle down, whether it be with letting Philip down gently or by dating him.

Her thoughts were all jumbled. Having heard enough, she leapt away and sat in a tree, resolving to spend a couple hours out in the dark drawing in her mini sketch book.