I Think The Fuck Not

Might get a little frisky at the end. Nothing inappropriate, don't worry.

"I don't belong to you, asshole. And that kiss was merely a distraction, you lunatic."

"Didn't feel like it, babe."

You inwardly shivered. You had no clue why, you just really didn't like that nickname. It was weird and cringey and everything you hated about the world. You glared at him before socking him right on his nose.

"Did that feel like it, babe?" You asked, sarcasm dripping from the phrase. To your complete surprise, he just laughed. His cackle shook you to your very core. As it sounded out, Uma and Ben turned to you, both staring in disgust. You began to consider the possibility that this was all a nightmare but the burning grasp on your arm was enough to convince you otherwise.

"What are you doing here, (Y/N)?" Ben questioned, anger laced through his voice at being interrupted in his kanoodling session with the sea witch.

"I came to see if you were alright. Obviously you're not - mentally anyway. But, physically, you seem to be enjoying cheating on your loving girlfriend with Shrimpy here." You responded bitterly.

"SHUT UP! No one calls me that and gets away with it!" The daughter of Ursula screamed, making her way down the corridor to hit you, presumably. Ben held her back.

"She isn't worth it, leave it." Ben stated coldly before opening a nearby door and entering the room. His words stung, seriously. You nearly sobbed. But you didn't. That prick didn't deserve so much as a breathe in his direction as far as you thought at that current moment. Little did you realise that this wasn't the poor King's fault. Your ignorance didn't stop you from getting ready to slap the sod the next time you saw him.

You twirled around to Harry's touch on your shoulder. His face had gone from teasing to sympathetic. His gaze had softened and, soon enough, you were in his arms. You weren't sure whether he had seen the tears congregated in your eyes but you were pretty convinced he must have. You felt so pathetic in that moment of weakness, accepting a hug from the asshole who kidnapped me a few days ago. Soon, you gathered the strength to push him away. He backed up before giving you a sad look.

"Sorry 'bout this darlin'," He apologised. After that, he spun you around, grabbing your wrists with one hand and putting a hand over your eyes.

"So I've been captured twice by the same guy. I'm truly charmed you hold me in such high regard, sir." You joked, not really bothered about anything at this point. You were fed up and tired. Being held captive wasn't as bad as having to socialise and celebrate with the other guests. You fell limp in the boy's hold, giving up even moving. He was left to drag you to a room. It was a rather lovely sitting room as far as you could see through the fingers blocking your complete view. Classy.

You then thought about it. I anything went down, the only few who could do anything powerful enough to stop Uma were you, Fairy Godmother and Mal. A select few. You had to get out.

Soon, you could see properly as Harry let you go, making his way to the door, locking it and storing the key in his back pocket. Seeing this, you began to put together a good way to go about getting your key to freedom (literally) and escaping. Formulating a not-so-innocent idea, you waltzed over to the couch and layed down, letting your skirt ride up slightly.

Harry spun around only to turn a pale cherry colour. He then made his way over to the couch opposite you. As soon as he sat down, your instincts took control and you sashayed over to the pitiful boy sat there. You sat on his lap, giving him a smirk. Then, you smashed your lips to his harshly, obviously catching him off guard. Soon, he returned the passion. You couldn't say you didn't enjoy the kissing, you just thought that it would be nicer in a situation where you weren't using it as a distraction. It started to get rather steamy so, being a resourceful and witty girl, you flipped it so he was sitting on you. You acted like your hands were trailing up an down his back whilst you sneakily stole the key from his pocket. Continuing the kiss, you carefully moved your hands across his sides to just right over a gaping in your boot. You dropped it, hoping the boy wouldn't notice the sound. Then, before the kiss ended, you closed your eyes so it seemed you had been as enthralled in the moment as he seemed to have been.

Taking a deep breath, the boy wheezed. "Wow..." He muttered, dazed.

"Yeah..." You acted lovingly, struggling to breathe properly. "Well then, fun is over with."

Before he could even register what you'd said, you brought your clasped hands down on his head multiple times, knocking him out in the process. You then searched his jacket and, a expected, he had your book and dust.
Giving the boy a kiss of the cheek, you skipped to the door, unlocking it and leaving him alone in the room.