The Cavalry's 'Ere

The next time Harry came to check on you was just before, so you were told, Mal and the VKs were supposed to show up to save you and Ben. You had decided that, since he was a prick, you'd give him a taste of his own medicine. Seeing as how you were free from ropes, as he lead you to the plank, you reached out and tickled his sides, causing the boy to straighten up in alarm, turning to glare at you. You just chuckled and grabbed his cheeks, pinching them whilst making sounds like "coochie coochie coo" and so on. This ended with your wrists nearly snapping when he clasped them to remove them from his face. It was totally worth it.

You then, being in an annoying mindset, latched onto his arm and wouldn't let go no matter the effort he went to to pry you off. You started swinging both of you about. Grinning menacingly at him, you continued to hold on for dear life, shaking him all the while. It was rather amusing to see him trying to stop you. You did eventually choose to end the childish behaviour but not before he got really irritated.

"Sorry, Harry dear. Here, I can make it up to you, darlin'." You exclaimed, sarcastically adding the nickname for full effect. Then, deciding to be bold, you leaned in and pecked his cheek, then poking him in the ribs and laughing. Little did you know that the poor boy was blushing like mad. He had no clue why, it wasn't normal. He felt extreme heat in his cheeks but it wasn't uncomfortable. In his stomach, he could imagine butterflies with hobnailed boots flying about, purposefully bashing against his insides. His heartbeat had quickened. As he focused on all of these factors, he zoned out. You assaulting his shoulder with jolting punches was what snapped him out of his daze. He looked at you and you gave him a confused look.

"What happened there, captain?" You asked teasingly.

"Nothin' much, Tink. Just thinkin' of what's gonna happen if the suckers don't show. You'll be screwed, darlin', so you'd better hope." He lied.

You'd never noticed how much you loved his accent before. It really suited him and his character, though you weren't sure how it came to be seen as how you knew his father didn't sound like that and no one on the Isle you'd met did either. It was a stark contrast to the evil sounding scratchy voices you'd imagined villains sounded like as a child. It seemed to be his staple as a person, other than his enthralling eyes, that drew anyone who heard it in. After a while of thought, you noticed you'd been thinking for too long and that the way you'd imagined him was embarrassing. Pink scattered across your cheeks as you focused back on the real world.

Turns out, they did show. With Lonnie, which was rather comforting to you as you knew she could hold her own in a fight just as well and any other person in the vicinity could. I mean, her mother did save the whole of China...

You turned to Ben who was looking at you weird. While Uma and Mal were having what seemed to be a sung conversation, you were having eye debates with the King. You began to whisper at one point, discussing what had happened with you and Harry.

"If I'm here I may as well have some fun, party pooper..." You mumbled with a fake pout. This sounded a snort from Ben.

"He's our captor and you're teasing him. Ever though of the fact that we are at his mercy?" He replied negatively.

"Yeah, but, as you know, I tend to ignore important information and advice. I mean, I did come here before any of you. At least you came with a plan and people who know the area and who can back you up. I walked in blind."

"Speaking of which, you're in serious trouble. Like, uber trouble. Your parents were going mad so I told them you were going camping with Evie and Mal. They got mad that you 'didn't tell them'."

"Well, at least it's better than getting screamed at for doing this." You whispered in a positive tone.

"Shut up, you two," Harry spoke bitterly "You're annoying sods, can't wait to be rid of you."

"You love me really~~" You joked, once again failing to see the red painting his cheeks. It seemed Ben wasn't so oblivious for he chuckled, only to get shut up by a look from the pirate. The image was a sight for sore eyes: a boy who's face was crimson, attempting to threaten the King with a glare.

"Shut up, Tink."