Plain Tired

The writing of this chapter was inspired by X_DepressedJewel_X because their comments made me smile. To be perfectly honest, I'd kind of felt as if I'd just have to write in a bad mood but they cheered me up!

After Cotillian, Harry had been kept in Auradon in preparation for the next batch of kids from the Isle. You and Evie both had requests, yours being Gil (which sparked some controversy with the Beast) and Evie's being Dizzy. You were joyous when Ben agreed to both. Harry was actually his idea, a surprise to everyone who knew what actually happened on the Isle. Let's just say yours and your friend, Philip's (son of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling) parents weren't the happiest people when this was announced. The last to be chosen was Amélie, daughter of Frollo.

When they'd appeared, you were requested to be one of the students to meet them and guide them around. You had resolved to be nice and welcoming, knowing that you couldn't judge them, especially not the girl you had yet to meet. When they stepped out of the car, Ben moved forward to shake their hands. They were strangely civil for where they'd come from. Dizzy was still adorable as hell, looking around rather excited and nearly tugging Ben's arm off when he offered her his hand. Amélie was gorgeous. She seemed reserved and polite, a small smile stayed on her perfectly painted pink lips. Harry greeted Ben as if he were an old friend, even going for a 'bro' hug which the King weirdly reciprocated. Gil was the cutest. He looked so entranced by everything, seeming like a child in a sweet shop. Next, you stepped forward, starting with the young girl. She leapt into your arms, squealing.

"You kept your hair colour! Someone in Auradon actually had their hair styled by me! I'm so happy to be here! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" She screeched.

You stepped back and chuckled. "Lovely to see you too, Dizzy." You spoke, moving along the short line. "Hello, my name's (Y/N) Sparrowman, daughter of Tinkerbell and Terence, and you're Amélie, right?"

The girl nodded, her mouth turning up slightly more at the corners, you returned her smile, moving along again. Next was Harry.

"I trust we can put everything behind us. Start fresh?" You asked.

"It might be difficult darlin', but we can try." He replied with his signature smouldering smirk.

You then came to Gil. Out of nowhere, he hugged you. Awkwardly, you returned it. It was worth it to see him grinning happily when you let go.

"Thank you Tink!" He exclaimed in gratitude.

"No problem, sweetie." You responded in a motherly fashion. You couldn't help it, he seemed so childish and your nature tended to gear towards being like a parent figure when presented to kids.

Next was the rooming arrangements. Harry and Gil were obviously going to be put together. The other two, however had been a bit of an issue as there where no completely vacant girls' rooms left.

There was a large vacancy in your room at the disappearance of your last roommate, Audrey. She had requested larger room so you had more than enough space now that she was gone for a while. Taking advantage of her absence, you asked Fairy Godmother for the daughter of Sleeping Beauty to get a room change so you could room with Dizzy and Amélie. You lead the two there, chatting along the way. They were rather nice, the former had an energetic and sweet aura whilst the latter was calm and kind.

~~~timeskip~~~

You were walking down the corridor. The two girls were waiting in your room for you to grab them dinner. With it being their first night here, you had bought fast food for the new VKs and you were on your way to drop it off for the boys when you encountered Philip. He stopped and grabbed your arm, halting you in your tracks.

"Anything you need, Pan?" You jokingly questioned.

"You wanna go and see a movie on Saturday?" He asked timidly.

"Sure, what time?"

"7pm, I'll come by your room to pick you up."

"Ok! I've got to go now, bye!" You said, beginning to speed off again. You didn't want their first experience with Auradon food to be cold chicken and fries. You dropped the bag by the boys' door and ran back to your room.

You, Amélie and Dizzy spent the rest of the night gossiping and eating the food. When that was finished you brought out your stash of sweets and chocolate an continued to scoff that down with them. The older girl had begun to open up and told us about how she saw a cute guy that day at the welcoming ceremony. Dizzy started complaining about how there were no kids her age. They then queried me on boys that I liked.

"I don't really like anyone..." You admitted, although the voice in the back of your mind disagreed.

"Are you sure? Gil did tell us some juicy gossip on how you kissed a certain pirate before you left the Isle..." Dizzy teased.

You shook your head. "That was a distraction, and it worked pretty well." You denied, again being pestered by your thoughts.

Soon that topic was forgotten and you carried on talking until you all unanimously decided you should sleep. As you settled down, you couldn't help but think about what they'd asked earlier. Did you like anyone? If so, was it Harry? Maybe Carlos, whom you'd come to befriend? Or was it Philip whom you'd agreed to hang out with?

Love seemed overrated to you, even from a young age, but it didn't mean you'd never feel it, did it?

Just a reminder that I'd like ideas for future scenarios. I've already got a couple of interesting ones to use. Maybe they could be more gossip sessions, or other things like that.