chap|two

Darnell reached over turning off the blaring alarm clock. 6:00 am flashed on the clock indicating it was time for her and Don to get up so they could get the kids up and ready for school.

Like any other day, it astonished Darnell how Don could sleep through the loud blaring alarm and not move an inch. Darnell got up turning on the room's lights before going to Don's side of the bed to wake him up.

Despite his loud snoring and morning breath, Darnell looked down at Don who was laying on his back in admiration. To her he looked better than any man she ever laid eyes on.

She leaned down planting kisses over his face rubbing on his chest. He moved around a bit before his long eye lashes fluttered allowing her to see those dark brown eyes of his.

"Baby it's time to get up." She cooed to him continuing to rub his body.

Once he was fully awake he wrapped his muscular arms around Darnell's waste pulling her down back into the bed gaining a scream and giggles from her.

"Doooonnn." She huffed.

He ignored her tucking his face into her neck.

"We gotta get up and get the kids ready for school."

"Hush woman." He said after giving her butt a love tap. "Just lay here with your man before we gotta get up."

"We just did that all night."

Darnell gave in allowing Don's big hands to rub lazy circles into the back of her thighs.

"Ten minutes tops Mr. Taylor."

"Mhm" he mumbled into her neck getting comfortable in the bed again.

-

Once the couple was fully awake Don made his way to the bathroom to take his morning shower while Darnell got little Don and Kaydence up.

She left their bedroom heading to Kaydence's princess room to wake her up. She turned on the room light seeing Kay spread out over the bed. She went over to her rubbing her stomach brushing her hair back trying to wake her up.

Once she opened her eyes she smiled. "Good morning princess. It's time to get up baby."

"Why mommy?" She whined, Darnell laughed. Kaydence was like this every morning. It took her a minute to wake up but, once she did she had so much energy like any other 7 year old.

She picked her up out of the bed kissing her cheek.

"Because you gotta get up and go to school. Don't you want to see your friends and your teacher Ms. Kierstin?"

"I guess mommy."

"That's what I like to hear. Now let's go get ready."

She put Kay down on her feet, leaving her to make up her bed while she got her clothes out. Darnell went into Kay's closet looking around for a second before putting an outfit together.

When she had a full outfit picked out she laid it out on the bed for her. She looked at the outfit once again satisfied with was she had. 

"Alright princess let's go get washed up."

Darnell didn't have to worry about getting little Don up. Don usually did the same routine with him. Once they got both of the kids up they met in their master bathroom to get them washed up.