chap|thirteen

Back with another one.
*Drake voice😩

"I'm at the condo chillin bro." Don spoke into the phone speaking to Yameer.

"You should come out tonight bro. You been in that condo all day. You need to get out and clear your head."

"Naw. I don't need to be doing anything to fuckup my little chances I got to get back with my wife."

"We not even doing nothing crazy. Probably just going to the strip club."

"Yeah trouble." Don stopped when he heard a knock at his door. "Hold on man somebody at my door."

Don moved the phone from his ear as he walked to his front door. He didn't know who could it be since he wasn't expecting anybody.

He opened the door finding Darnell on the other side with blood shot eyes in one of his hoodies that was baggy on her and a pair of leggings and slides.

Darnell stared back at him admiring his body. Don didn't have on a shirt showing off his tatted toned body and his grey sweats hung low around his waist showing off his ethika briefs.

"Meer let me call you back."

"Aight man."

They hung up as Don moved to the side allowing Darnell to walk into the condo.

"What's going on Darnell everything okay?" He asked worried.

"No." She slurred. She sat on one of the cream colored couches that was in the living room and pulled out a bottle of strawberry and peach flavored wine from her oversized purse.

"Yo how did you get over here? I know your ass ain't drive drunk? And where is my kids?" Don inquired getting irritated and worried at the same time. He couldn't believe that Darnell would endanger herself and others driving drunk.

"Uber and their with Naree." She took another swig from the wine bottle.

Don sighed and sat on the couch with her. He was relieved that even though Darnell was clearly drunk she was still smart enough to make a decent decision to not drive. 

Don sat staring at Darnell. He felt a heaviness in his chest thinking about the fact that he had driven Darnell to drink to cope with what was going on between them.

Darnell looked over catching eyes with Don. She got up from the couch walking into the kitchen pulling a wine glass down and filling it with the liquor she found comfort in.

After a night of wallowing in her depression she woke up this morning getting herself together. She washed and made breakfast for herself. She called Naree to talk to little Don and Kay. They told her that their tee tee was taking them to the park and couldn't talk rushing Darnell off the phone.

Sitting in her room staring at her wedding album for an hour she got the urge to go to Jennifer's hotel and beat her ass making her feel the hurt she felt, but she talked herself out of it. She figured having a glass of wine would calm her nerves, but that glass turned into a bottle and now she was working on her second.

Now she found herself at Don's condo horny, frustrated, feeling lonely, disappointed, and every other emotion she could think of.