No More

Okay so this is the sequel to My Sisters Boyfriend! A BUNCH of y'all were requesting a sequel and I know I said I was going to make one anyways but this year has been crazy and I haven't found the time but now I'm making a sequel!

A few details will be changed in this story though, like Harry's age, he was 19 in MSB but since it's been almost a year since I wrote MSB I decided to would only make sense if Harry was his actual age so yeah if things are different and or slightly changed then its on purpose :)

ALSO! MSB got 55.3K reads and that's SO amazing like I'm still in shock from it! So yeah! I haven't decided when I will post the first chapter because I'm in the middle of moving and a bunch of stuff is going on so I can't tell you when the first chapters gonna be up but I am writing it now and I just wanted to post this so my readers know I'm posting a sequel! I don't have a name so I guess up just call it MSB sequel for now.

If anyone has edits they wanna send me or what they pictures the characters as or anything, questions, suggestions or whatever you can kik me at kfw10 and I will do whatever I can to answer questions or whatever you need:)

And I haven't made a cover for MSB sequel so if anyone wants to make me one then that would be much appreciated and credit will be given!

Again, thank you so much for all those who read MSB and I love you all! -

Kenzie 💕