thank you so much!

☼ ☼ ☼

HELLO, READERS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMPLETING SMO, THIS BOOK HAS BEEN SUCH A JOURNEY AND I'M SO GRATEFUL YOU GUYS STUCK AROUND UNTIL THIS POINT.

unlike other stories here on wattpad, I really wanted this story to be a feel good one. I so badly wanted to show people that are going through a hard time that things do get better and that struggles bring happiness. you have to have a storm to have a rainbow. I hope the story of Sophia and Cooper really showed that.

before I go on with the future of this story, I would love to thank some readers that have been here from the beginning!

maadzzm

you have been here since the idea of SMO sprouted in my head two years ago and have been so supportive and excited for every chapter and idea. thank you so much for being my best friend and my number one supporter!

apuni88

thank you so much for commenting on basically every single chapter! every one of them was so nice and I loved interacting with you, thank you so much for your love!

those two have helped me out with my motivation to keep writing and have kept me excited since chapter one, thank you both soooooo freaking much! i love you!

THE FUTURE OF SMO

there will definitely be a couple of bonus chapters on the way in the next couple months, this story has so many possible gems in it and I would love to share some of my ideas for you. that's all really have in store for SMO for sure.

I will definitely be open to a Q&A if I get enough questions. go ahead and leave some if you have any!

I did enter this in the WATTYS 2017, and I'm hoping for the best. however, I do know that so many other writers deserve a spot on those nominations and I'm rooting for all of them.

THE PLAYLIST FOR SMO IS NOW ON THE "EXTRAS" CHAPTER OF SMO, SO GO ENJOY THOSE LOVELY SONGS.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE I'VE GOT WITH SMO, I'M SO HAPPY ALL OF YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH THE CHARACTERS LIKE I HOPE YOU WOULD. WE ALMOST HAVE 1K READS ON SMO AND THAT IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.

I WILL BE BACK WITH A NEW STORY SOON, SO GIVE ME A FOLLOW! I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE A NEW JOURNEY, NEW CHARACTERS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH AND A NEW WAY TO INTERACT WITH ALL OF YOU AGAIN.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, THANK YOU!!!!

-nicole robinson.