HUGE ANNOUNCMENT

HEY GUYS. LONG TIME, NO SEE. HAPPY TUESDAY!

i hope you are all doing spectacular and enjoying yourselves here on wattpad. i also hope these past couple months havent been too lonley without your weekly SMO updates ;)

now here's my super incredible announcment:

 THE SUN, THE MOON AND THE OCEAN IS OFFICALLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON AMAZON/KINDLE.

that's right! I was able to self publish this book thanks to amazon's amazing opportunties and it all feels surreal. it only costs 0.99 cents!! and I knew my wonderful wattpad readers that have been with me since the beginning deserved to know about this as soon as I got the confirmation email!

I just want to thank you all so much for the support and love SMO has been given. I can't believe it got 1000 READS OMG HOW DID THAT HAPPEN??!!?!?!? 

anyway, thank you for your dedication and love you all show towards me. thank you so much for reading this book and enjoying it all the way to the end. this wouldn't have had happened if it wasn't for you guys. 

I'm only 16 and being a self publisher this young is insaaaaanneee. I am so grateful to the wattpad team for being my offical platform for my books, and I am also thankful to amazon for letting me take that next big step! 

I will also be announcing that SMO is available on Kindle in my "author's note"

i love you guys so much! be sure to check out my new story New Constellations which is updating every Monday.

- nic