07 | The British Type

Lebanon, Kansas

Lebanon, Kansas

2016

Senior Year: Day One

_

Natalie looked up from her book when she heard the car horn, her eyes landing on Baby as her father pulled up to the curb. The blonde girl shoved her book into her bag before hopping down the cement stairs of the school and over to the car.

"Hiya," she greeted as she slid into the backseat, pecking both her father's cheek and then her uncle's.

"Hey, kiddo, how was your first day back?" Sam asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Can't complain. I have three classes with Matthew and two classes with the cute new kid who just moved here from London."

"London? Huh. I never took you for liking the British type." Dean teased.

"I'm sorry, have you leaned nothing from my massive crush on Harry Potter?" Natalie teased, raising her light colored eyebrows.

Dean rolled his eyes. "Dork."

"Douche."

Sam laughed. "You hungry, kiddo?"

"Starving. Have you guys eaten yet?"

"Course not. We were waiting on you." Dean said as he pulled out of the school parking lot. "You down for Bo's?"

"Is that even a question?" Natalie asked, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Bo's was her favorite diner.

"Bo's it is." Dean stated. "So, tell us about your day."

Natalie raised her eyebrows. "Well, for one thing, we have a new vice principal. Mrs. Vincent."

"Oh? Is that a good thing?" Sam questioned.

"I don't know. She's kind of creepy I guess." Natalie wrinkled her nose.

"Creepy? How so?"

"I don't know. She just seemed nosy and weird. Even Oliver didn't like her."

"Oliver?" Dean questioned, arching a brow back at his daughter.

"Yeah. The new kid?"

"A boy?"

"Did you not hear me say "cute new kid from London?""