09 | Spill Your Tea

A/N- okay but MISHA COLLINS IS SO FINE CAN WE JUST 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Lebanon, Kansas

2016

Senior Year: Day One

_

"Oh yeah, that place is definitely worth the money." Dean said as the three Winchesters walked into the bunker after getting home from Bo's.

"You're just now figuring this out?" Natalie asked as they walked into the library.

"Hello."

All three heads snapped up when they heard the voice, their eyes meeting Castiel's piercing blue ones.

"Cas!" Natalie said with a smile as she made her way over, pulling her guardian angel into a tight embrace.

Cas couldn't help but smile, hugging the blonde girl back. "Hello, Natalie. I'm sorry I was absent for your first day of school."

"It's fine. There's still 179 left that you are more than welcome to attend." Natalie joked, pulling back and smiling up at him.

"Nice of you to finally show up." Dean said, raising his eyebrows as he folded his arms over his chest. "We've been calling you for what, three days now?"

"Dad." Natalie warned, sending a look in her father's direction.

"No, Natalie, your father's right." Cas said. "I apologize for not being here. I guess I've been off the radar for a couple of days."

"Damn right." Dean said.

"But I just came to check and make sure you all were okay."

Sam's brow furrowed. "Why wouldn't we be okay?"

"I'm not completely sure to be honest. For some reason I've had a very uneasy feeling the past few days."

"About what?" Natalie asked curiously, her eyebrows raising.

"I don't know. I'm sure it's just me being paranoid, but I just wanted to make sure everything was alright."

"Well, we're all good here. If we had known you were coming we would have brought you back something from Bo's."

Cas smiled gently at the younger girl. "That's very kind of you." He sighed. "Well, you all don't mind if you stay for a little while, do you? Just to keep an eye out?"

"Of course not!" Natalie answered quickly, beaming at the angel. "You can stay as long as you want. Hey, I finally got some new books the other day. You want to come see if there's any you'd want to borrow?"

"I'd love to." Cas said, smiling and letting the teenager take him by the hand and lead him up the stairs.

Dean bit his lip, shaking his head. "Something is off with him."