Chapter 6: Undercover Lover

Author's Note: Yes I know that that is a picture of Apollonia Kotero at the top, but that is just the outfit I chose for Diana to wear in the story. Plus, I love that outfit with a burning passion. 

Writer

"Nothin'.."

It'd occurred to him, that no matter what he does or say, Diana would only continue to follow him. He couldn't tell Charlene, not this time. He feared she'd leave him permanently.

"You sure? Because," she traces his chest with her finger. "I'm sure, I could help."

Michael smiles meekly, playing with her frizzy curls.

She rests her hand on his bicep, the both of them laying in silence, gazing at the pale white ceiling.

"What doing wanna do today, baby? I wanna get outta this house.." he runs the bridge of his nose, trying wake up his drowsy eyes.

She taps her fingers in a row, against his chest. "Hmm...Festival?".

"Festival? What festival?"

"There's a music festival today."

He strokes her hair to her spine gently, thinking the idea over, then cringing. "Hmm, no. Being surrounded by all those people doesn't sound great right now."

"Aaaaw, please." She begged.

"Diana, no."

"C'mon, it'll be fun. And it's open mic night, they'll let you onstage and sing and I whatever you want."

"I'm not in the mood to perform right now..."

Diana poked out her bottom lip, holding Michael's hand hostage in hers, and brought it to her chest. "Please?...".

Giving into peer pressure once more, He sighs, "Okay."

"Yes!" She kisses him on the cheek, putting on one of his shirts, and a pair of his pants.

"But you sure as hell aren't goin' in my clothes." He jokes...

Michael Once again put on his disguise, then had taken Diana home to shower and dressed their...date. 

She left her front porch wearing a leather peplum jacket, with nothing underneath, Accompanied with faux leather leggings, ankle high boots, and some black sunglasses. Her hair had been curled beautiful, It crawled down her back, right above her waistline, curling back upward like ribbon. 

"Ready?" Michael asked, as she put on her seat belt. 

She gazed at him through her Bans, gently kisses his lips. "More than I'll ever be." 

He placed his glasses on his face, grasping the wheel, smiling like a boy who'd been kissed by his crush for the first time.