Chapter 10: The deal

Diana

After the performance, Michael and I were told we needed to attend a little get together, celebrating the first show in Japan.

Ecstatic, I immediately dashed to the closet picking out a dress, I'd been waiting to wear. A black halter pencil gown hung on a hanger before me. I smiled admiring the design, ready to wear.

With a skip in my step, I made my way to the bathroom. A few minutes pass, revealing my new look for the night.

I also waited for Michael present himself. The knob twists, and gently swung open revealing the world's most luring, mesmeric man to ever walk this earth.

My eyes were at his feet then slowly traveled up to his eyes. "Enjoying the view?" He said fixing his cuffs.

I held my bottom lip between my teeth and nodded, gazing back at his body.

He snapped his fingers in my face, wanting me to be in my focus back him.

I grab my clutch ready to go, he stops me before I reach the door. "About yesterday." He began.

Please don't bring this up.

"It obviously got outta hand. This drinking thing...It's gotta stop. So I'm going to make a deal with you. If you can get through this get together, without getting drunk, we can stay longer."

I bit my lip. "Hmm..Sounds good, but I'd like a better reward." I walk my fingers against his chest.

Decided, he lifted his eyebrow with a mischievous grin. "Okay, but if you lose. You not getting anything until I say so. Deal?"

"Deal." We agreed, shaking hands.

Finally, we head out for the event..

We arrive a mansion, letting a valet take our limo, as Wayne followed behind us.

"Well here goes nothing." Michael squeezed my hand before entering the double doors to a room filled with unfamiliar people.

I don't think Michael even knew any of these people.

A forty year old Japanese man in a black and gold tux, approached us gleefully. "Konichiwa, Mr Jackson." He bowed.

"Arigato, and nice to meet you too sir." Michael smiled bowing back.

"I am Satoshi Hamamoto, owner of Hamamoto productions. And I must say, it is an honour being in your presence."

Flattered, Michael thank him.

"And who might this nice, young lady be?" He bowed once more, kissing the back of my hand.

"This is my date, Diana Rockwell."

Date?...is that it?...

"Well, Ms Rockwell, it's a pleasure to meet you." Mr. Hamamoto said.

"You too sir."

We were left in a two second moment of silence until Mr Hamamoto's eyes widened with a returned thought. "I almost forgot!"

"Forgot what sir?" Michael giggled.

"My daughters, they absolutely love you, and I told them you'd be here." He looks to his right and calls out children. "Hinata, Masumi, Koko ni kite."

Two girls dash to our presence, both had smiles wide as the earth. "Ms Rockwell, Mr Jackson, These are my daughters; Masumi and Hinata." He pointed to the long haired one first then the short/wavy haired one.