Chapter 7: The Married Man and The Tramp Stamp

Diana

I return to my other job at Le Mystique, a gentleman's club, with excitement flowing through my body. I am always thrilled to be on stage.

"Starr you're up." Indigo Starr is my stage name. It was a last minute decision, and frankly I'm thinking about changing it. Its sexy, but it just doesn't stick.

Today, out of a strange coincidence, my stage outfit consists of: shiny, indigo, star shaped pasties, shiny indigo boots, shiny undies and my hair all to the left side of my head.

The way our stage is set up is very creative from others; the pole is built into the ceiling and has a platform built into it. So the performer stands on the platform, holding into the pole while pole and platform slowly comedown, meeting the stage.

I stood on the platform in a suggestive pose, holding the pole tightly.

The intro to Cindy Dulfer's "Lily was here", vibrated the vicinity. Once the platform kissed the stage, I began to dance. I started with a simple spin, swinging around the pole. Already singles and fives were being tossed my way. Grasping the pole tightly, I brought my body down to a split.

Once the song started to grow quieter, I was getting to the closing of my performance. The lights go out, and the audience applauds.

Using the little light in the stage, I pick up my earnings, and return to my dressing room to change. I made so much, I could fill a garbage bag or two.

"Damn, Di." one of my coworkers, Alana, exclaimed in her Russian accent. "Rob a bank, did you?"

"No, but I did steal the show." I said locking up my earnings.

Alana, ceases her makeup doing and brings her attention to me. "Oh, before I forget. Reggie said you got private duty, since Kinu isn't here today. Sorry."

I close my makeup case. "Water under the bridge, Alana. Water under the bridge."

A majority of the women here don't enjoy the thought or feeling of being alone in a room with a man they don't know and dancing on him. Me on the other hand, I could care less. I'm getting paid, to do so.

I waited in the velvet wall covered room.

"Right this way." I hear on the other side of the door.

One of the bouncers, let's him in the room. He claps his hands together, clearly trying to hide his strong emotion. His face turned a deep shade of red. "Hi." He brought his clasped hands up to his chest.

I gaze to intimidate, not blinking not, speaking a word.

A thick diamond ring reflected the light, and caught my attention

A thick diamond ring reflected the light, and caught my attention. "Married man, huh? What are you doing in a place like this?" I approach.

"It's complicated." he said.