Chapter 11: The Deal part 2

The plan was to go about my day like normal, but occasionally burlesque Diana. We have a lot of plans today, I've got plenty of tricks up my sleeve. I can barely control my excitement right now. This is going to be fun.

Diana tried to hide her uptight attitude behind her ray bans. Her still expression, and pouting lips allowed me to know she wasn't too happy with our deal.

"Think about this way: the longer you wait, the better it's going to be."

She then tried to hide the smile she has by turning her face, I could see right through her

She then tried to hide the smile she has by turning her face, I could see right through her. You can't hide it.

The truck we're in arrives at the Yokohama Stadium, where we'll be performing tonight.

We exit the car with no problem, for the first time, entering through a secret door. My decoy is on the other side where a majority of the fans are lounging, waiting for a glimpse of me.

All there is to see construction setting up seats, and working on a couple of lights. My band was also already here, they get here before I do.

Greg is playing keyboard. "Miiiiike, is here." He sang, following up with a the piano version of She's out of my life.

"You're crazy, Greg." I laugh.

Sheryl held the camera that would be taping the show. She pretended she was in charge, recording everyone's behind the scenes activity. "Let's see who's here." She says to the camera. "We got Diana" Diana smiles blandly.

"Rory, Me." she turns the lends to herself, then returns it to the band. "Gregory, Jennifer. And Michael!" she put the camera all in my face.

"Hehehe, Let's just go over wanna be startin somethin, then this place hotel, okay? I just wanna work over that, make sure the moves are all set up perfectly." I spoke into the microphone.

Diana sat back watched us, sipping on a bottle of orange juice, from which she stole from me.

"1, 2, 3, ho!" The drums bang three times as the intro for WBSS. "Said you wanna be startin'-" I danced along, cutting off the singing so I can save my voice.

"No, no. Wait." I signal for the band cut the music.

"When we get there, can I have a little more bass?" He said politely. "Cause, when the show is here, you want them to feel it. Physically and Metaphorically."

My bass player nodded, playing it to my liking.

"Perfect." I have a thumbs up.

We eventually had gotten everything down. The moves, the music, the add libs, it was all rehearsed, except for I just can't stop loving you, and Shake your down to the ground.

Greg played the first keys to the intro of IJCSLY. He mocked my voice. "Each time the wind blows, I hear your voice so I call Diana. Hee-hee!"

Diana cracked laughing. I did the same and shook my head. "Greg."

Diana stood from her seat and took the microphone from me. "We can change all the world tomorrow."

She brings the microphone to my lips. "We can sing songs of yesterday." I sang.

She brings is back to her."I can say 'Hey, farewell' to sorrow."

"This is my life and I want to see you for always." We both sang in one mic.

Greg smashed the keys into the beautiful melody as we sang to each other. We finally come to the conclusion. She did her add libs, I did mine. It was incredible.

Diana hugged me and brought her lips to mine, I rejected.

"The Deal, Diana."

She rolls her eyes and walked off.

I rest my elbow against Greg's keyboard and he asks. "What deal?"

Just the thought made me chuckle. "Miss Rockwell is quite a heavy drinker...and lover. The drinking got outta hand, so I made a deal with her. If she got drunk again, I'll cut off any kind of intimate contact, until I say so."

Greg covered his mouth with his stifled laughter, from which he tried to contain yet failed. "How long you gon keep this up?"

"Until I say. There's no specific date. But Lord knows I get a kick outta teasing her, like she teases me."

"An eye for an eye."....

Diana and I return to the suite for a couple of hours until it's time to perform. We finish the concert and go back to the suite to shower and begin packing for our next flight to LA. I have to return to LA to finish working on the album's short films. I still have a handful to finish. Not to mention, it doesn't feel complete. I feel like it's missing two more songs, but I'll figure it out later.

October 3rd, 1987

From now on I go where he goes. I am officially his tour buddy. And honestly I feel abuse. Fine woman like me and hasn't touched me or kissed me in almost 4 weeks now. He might as well just leave me...

Currently, his highness is in the shower rinsing and repeating. I could just imagine him in all his glory, mocking me in sing-song.

I heard the water stop running, followed by some wet footsteps. In about two minutes he opened the door.

Chingada Madre!

This fine specimen had the nerve to let his hair down, wear a plan white v neck, and pajama pants.

To add insult injury, this boy lies next to me and reads a book. He laid on his stomach so all I could see was rock bottom.

I've never seen a man look so good in his pajamas! He's doing this on purpose! But you know what, two can play at this game.

If you know me I always bring an emergency outfit in my suitcase. Cause honey, you never know when you'll need it.

I rose from the bed and slip into the guest room to change. When I return he had double take.

I recall that time I went shopping with Morris I purchased a couple of items. One that happened to be a lace jumpsuit, everything "important" underneath was covered by red panties and a matching bra.

Nothing was said...

He set his book down...

Smiled...

Then bit his bottom lip......

Now I've got you....

This chapter was meant to be a little more humorous. I thought'd I'd continue to show Michael teasing Diana, it was also so she could her back at him.
#Alphafemale
~💋Dirty Diana💋~