A kiss

You wake up and realize your alarm hasn't gone off but instead of waking up early you woke up late. You look at the time and realize you have to meet Jeongyeon at the coffee shop in one hour. You look through the clothes you brought and realize all of them are to casual and you want give Jeongyeon a good impression. You find some jeans and a shirt that says TWICE but then after a little bit you decide she might think you are weird so you go with a casual red shirt.
=========================
You skipped breakfast because you are almost late. But luckily you are their before Jeongyeon. You waste time by ordering a little snack and coffee and after 30 minutes Jeongyeon still hasn't came.

You realize how stupid you are thinking that an idol would actually want to have coffee with a nobody like you. Right when you are about to leave you hear a girl scream at you to wait and when you look at her you realize it's Jeongyeon. She goes up to you and says sorry for taking long she needed to finish a rehearsal with her group. You say it's no big deal and go back into the coffee shop. She ask why you aren't ordering anything and you say you already had coffee. When you sit down she thanks you again for saving her from the thugs. You say it's no problem and you ask her about TWICE and she could tell that your a fan.

After a little while 2 guys come up to you and Jeongyeon and they ignore you and ask Jeongyeon if they want to come with them and have some "fun". You ask them if they can please stop bothering her and they say "what are you her boyfriend/girlfriend" and you think if you say no they might not stop so you say yes and they go away. You apologize straight away to Jeongyeon and she tells you that it's fine she knows you were trying to protect her. You sit down and start blushing, you just can't believe that you said that and just thinking about it makes your heart skip beats.

She notices that you are blushing and she decides to tease you by saying if you enjoyed being her boyfriend/girlfriend for a second. You blush even harder and just stay quiet while she's laughing. You talk for a little while longer and then she says she has to go because she promised she would eat out with the group. You say good bye and while your leaving back home you hear her come up behind you and when you turn around she gives you a small kiss on the lips and says hopefully you two will meet again.
=========================
You go back to Jackson's house and you are so excited that Jackson ask you why your so hyper and you decide to tell him the whole story.

After he hears your story he can't believe that Jeongyeon actually kissed you and he is so jealous. You tease him saying "maybe I can hook you up with Sana" knowing he's not obsessed with twice but he has said that he thinks sana is pretty. You talk for a little while and then go to bed and you wonder if Jeongyeon will still be here. You go to sleep thinking of the kiss and wonder what will happen next.
=========================
Thanks for reading part 3 of this Story I'm writing. I hope your enjoying and I will take requests, by now you should know the bands I can do.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day. 💖