The last date

You wake up and immediately get ready for your date with Jeongyeon. You want to make this date better than your first one so you've been saving up money. Once your done changing you go eat breakfast and say goodbye to Jackson before you leave to TWICE's dorm.

You get to TWICE's dorm and knock knock on their door 😏. Your greeted by Sana, you say hi and she lets you in. You wonder why she isn't trying anything but your glad she isn't because you want to make this day a great one. You see Jeongyeon in a beautiful shirt and skirt, your sad she has to wear a mask and hat but you know idols have to. She greets you and you say goodbye to TWICE, Jihyo comes rushing down the stairs and tells you if you hurt Jeongyeon she will kill you. You tell her you promise you won't hurt Jeongyeon and you leave to go on with your date.

You tell Jeongyeon the plan for the day, first you both will be seeing a horror movie. You get to to the cinema and right when the movie starts Jeongyeon is already scared. She holds you tightly and you comfort her.

After the movie you go eat lunch at Jeongyeon's favorite place. You both eat and get mad at your waiter because he was flirting with Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon makes you feel better with a kiss and tells you she only will love you.

After the lunch you both go shopping and you tell Jeongyeon you will buy her whatever she wants. You go through a bunch of shops and even though you saved up money you don't think your wallet/purse can take anymore of it. You go to one more store and you and Jeongyeon notice Sana and Tzuyu are shopping. You join them and after looking through clothes you notice Sana is not with you guys so you tell Jeongyeon and Tzuyu you will look for Sana. After a while you find Sana and ask her to come back, she doesn't respond and then lunges at you kissing you, you try to get her off but she keeps a hold of you.

You then hear Jeongyeon call yours and Sana's name and you pray she doesn't find you. But with luck not being on your side she sees you and Sana kissing and she runs away in tears. You try to go run to her but you don't have oxygen because Sana kissed you for so long. You scream at Sana telling her "it's all your damn fault." She tries to say sorry but then you go after Jeongyeon, you ask Tzuyu if she has seen Jeongyeon and she tells you she was going to leave. You run out of the store and see her leaving in a taxi. You fall to the ground sad that Jeongyeon saw you kiss another girl. You go back home hopefully able to make up with Jeongyeon.

TO BE CONTINUED......
======================
I'll will prolly update again today and if you haven't checked out my kpop one shots you should, I do accept request on that story so go read it and request if you want.

Have a wonderful day ❤️