Happy

You wake up and decide to just head to the kitchen because you didn't have dinner the night before. You eat breakfast, get ready, then you leave for work. You get to work and decide to wait till break time to tell Henry that Lisa has a boyfriend. Once break time starts you get up to talk to Henry, you say hi and he says he has good news and you decide to listen. He tells you that he is dating Lisa and your jaw drops.

You are shocked because you know Lisa is dating someone else and say congratulations, you leave and go to Lisa's desk to ask her about the situation, you ask her and she says the guy you saw, she broke up with right after. You decide to believe her but you still think she is suspicious, you go back to your desk when someone calls you over. The guy who called you said their is someone waiting downstairs for you. You decide to see who it is and to your surprise it's Jeongyeon.

You immediately run up to her and give her a big hug, you thought she was going to be gone for a couple of days. She said that some events were canceled so they all came back. You are glad she is back and give her a kiss. You tell her you have work so you will see her later. You go back to work and everyone is staring at you, you wonder if people were watching you when your were talking to Jeongyeon. You ignore the stares and get back to work.

After work is done both Lisa and Henry go up to you, they ask if the girl with the mask and hat was your girlfriend and you say yes. They ask why she was wearing that and you tell them it's because she is shy and doesn't like people looking at her. They decide to ask more questions but then you say you have to leave so you can go meet up with her. You leave them and go to TWICE's dorm so you can talk to Jeongyeon about your date and how her week has been.
=========================
Thanks for reading part 13 of my story, I hope you enjoyed it.

Sorry for not uploading in a while, I start school tomorrow and I was honestly lazy, I also couldn't think what to write, that's why this story wasn't long. I will try to upload at least twice a week but idk what will happen.

I'm thinking of making one shots just so I can expand my my think area. I can do exo, twice, blackpink, and super junior. Just comment or dm me of which member of which group do you want me to make a one shot of.

Anyways thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day. ❤️