Australia

I make it to Australia with Rosé and I have her hand intertwined with mine to look convincing. Her parents pick us up and I introduce myself. "Hello I'm Y/N and I'm Rosé's boyfriend/girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you Y/N I'm her father and this is my wife." He says "Omg Rosé you definitely know how to pick them." Rosé's Mom nudges her.

"Ok well let's go to the house and I'll grill some food. Y/N you like hamburgers?.... what am I kidding of course you do." He laughs while he pats my back.

We get to her home and I put my stuff in the guest bedroom and then I go to the backyard to help with the grilling.
"You know how to grill Y/N?" He says questionably "yah I do it for my girlfriend Jeon....Rosé back home, I do it for her and the group members."

"Oh ok just wanted to know, I'll leave it to you then." He leaves and I sigh, I can't believe I already almost said Jeongyeon's name.

After the dinner I went to take a shower and then go to sleep. I had a tiring day and just want this week to be over. Then someone knocks on the door. "Come in" I say

"Hey honey~" I hear Rosé say seductively. "Please Rosé I honestly don't want to deal with this, I just want to get back to my Jeongyeon and cuddle with her."

"But you could cuddle with me instead" she says pouting. "Rosé I only want to do this act if your parents are looking, I don't want to pretend when they are not looking."

"You're mean, I thought we could be something." She says "Rosé are you stupid, I'm dating someone so a "we" will never happen, got that" I say with a more angry tone.

"Fine I'll leave you to your stuff or whatever." She leaves the room then I get a FaceTime call from Jeongyeon. I answer immediately.

"Hey Jeongyeon I really miss you and I really want to come back and cuddle with you." I saw with anticipation "Awwww my Y/N is so cute when they pout. Don't worry as long as you get your stuff done we will be back together in no time."

"I really hope so because I really really want to be by your side." I see her blush at my comment. "Awww me to, anyway I'm going to go eat with the girls I'll talk to you more tomorrow, bye baby." I say bye and then hang her up.

I decide to go to bed and just think about Jeongyeon.

The next day

I wake up to one of the most best smelling foods I've ever smelled. I go down stairs and see that Rosé is making everyone breakfast. I see bacon, egg, sausage, pancakes, and waffles. I guess some people don't like pancakes.

I greet the family and we all sit down to eat. "Hey Y/N when do you plan to get married to Rosé?" Rosé's Mom asked and I immediately spit my orange juice back into the cup. "I'm sorry but what?"

"You heard me, when are you getting married!" She asked persistently. "I'm sorry but I think me and Rosé need more time and then we'll think about it." I said with a sweat drop coming down my forehead

"Awww and I thought I was going to have grandchildren soon." She says sadly. Breakfast is done and I decide to go for a walk and find a coffee shop since those always calm my mind.

=========================
Thanks for reading this story and I hope you enjoyed it. I know I was supposed to update like last week but exams took place and then I was lazy because I just was and because of school. Anyways I will try to keep my updating every other week schedule and give you quality stories. I want to make the next chapter the second last chapter and my last chapter will be............. 2000 words. I honestly don't know how I'm going to do it but expect it to be done in a month or longer after my second to last part.

Anyways please remember to vote and I hope you all have a wonderful day because you all deserve it.