Betrayal? And moving

You get back to Jackson's house and you just can't believe that you are dating your favorite idol in the whole world. You decide to go to bed and all you think about is Jeongyeon and you can't wait for tomorrow.
=========================
You wake up and and you feel a pillow next to you but when you touch it, it let's out a noise and you see what it is and it's....... Jackson. You got very disappointed because you thought it would be Jeongyeon and you slap Jackson for sleeping in the bed with you and he said he knew you would think Jeongyeon would sleep with you.

You get some cereal and say good morning to the family and then head off to the park to exercise and then you will come back and take a shower to get ready to talk to Jeongyeon. You run for a little bit and then hear someone calling out your name you thought it was Jeongyeon but it was actually Sana.

You greet Sana and ask what she's doing here. She says since she was in the area she decided to take a walk and noticed you. You ask her what Jeongyeon is doing out of curiosity and she gives you a big smirk and says she still sleeping and you don't have to worry she will come to talk to you. She starts teasing you by saying what if she was in Jeongyeon's place and she asked you out instead. You slightly blush and say you would be excited but you would turn her down because you love Jeongyeon to much. She looks disappointed but then laughs it up and says she was just kidding.

She says she has to go and you say goodbye but before she leaves she gives you a peck on the cheek. You don't know what to say and you just decide that it was a tease and you go back home.
=========================
You get back and take a shower and can't wait for your "date" with Jeongyeon. You wonder what she is going to tell you and you hope it's not bad news.

You get ready and you get to the park waiting for Jeongyeon. You get a kiss on the cheek and see it's Jeongyeon. You give her one back and you sit down on a bench to talk.

She tells you that she leaves tommorow but she still wants to see you. You do say it's pretty bad and you still want to see her and go on dates with her. You think for a while and decide you can get an apartment near her if you use your saved up money and sell your house.

You both are happy you had a compromise and then she ask how was it to meet Sana. You guess Sana told her and said it was nice to meet her. Jeongyeon decides to tease you by saying if you are interested more in Sana then her. You decide to give her the answer by a kiss and then you say if she got her answer.

You both blush and you ask Jeongyeon for her number so you can keep in touch until you get your apartment. You both realize it late and decide to leave, you give Jeongyeon a goodbye kiss and you say you will see her soon.
=========================
You get back to Jackson's house and your sad you won't see Jeongyeon for a while but your glad your in a relationship. For a brief moment though you remember Sana's kiss but you try to forget because you don't want it to ruin your relationship with Jeongyeon.

You go to bed and you have to wait 3 more days till you can get back home you just hope the days can go by fast.
=========================
Thanks for reading part 5 of the story and I hope your enjoying it so far.
I am open for requests (check older parts to see the groups I can do)
Have a wonderful day ❤️