Party

You wake up and remember it's the day for you to finally go home. Surprisingly nothing really happened the last 3 days. You just stayed indoors watching TWICE and texting Jeongyeon.

You wake up and decide to tell Jackson about you moving closer to Jeongyeon. He gets a little irritated but he says it's fine, he even says he might move with you.

You eat breakfast and get ready to leave. You say bye to Jackson's family and You and Jackson head off back home.
=========================
You drop Jackson off at his house and say goodbye. Once you get home you look for an apartment near TWICE's dorm. You find one but it's pretty expensive. You have the money but don't know if you should buy it. You decide to buy it since it's close.

You call Jeongyeon that you got an apartment close by and she gets excited. You tell her it will take a week since you have so much stuff. She tells you she can't wait and then says she has to go. You say bye and then call your boss.

You tell him your moving and will have to quit. He asks where and after you tell him he says you won't have to because they have another company building over where your going to live. He tells you that he will tell the CEO your going to work their and he will also try to get you a raise by praising your work. You say thank you and you hope the company will be alright.
=========================
The next day you call Jackson to help you load stuff into boxes. You don't get everything into them but you get most. You actually might finish before the end of the week.

Through all the packaging and getting ready to move you still have time to talk to Jeongyeon. She says once you get to your apartment her and the rest of the members will have a welcoming party for you. You thank and say goodbye because you have to keep packing. After 2 days of packing you decide to go tomorrow so you can get everything ready.
=========================
The next day you get to the apartment and start unpacking so your house looks fine when everyone comes. You leave for 2 hours walking around town and stop at a coffee shop so you can rest. You get your coffee and decide to go back home. You realize that your door is unlocked and find it strange. You go in and then you hear, "surprise!!."

You see the whole TWICE crew and have a fanboy meltdown. Jeongyeon comes up to you to give you a kiss and then says "hi babe." You fall down to the ground from her cuteness, you tell her your alright and greet the members. They all start teasing you about the relationship and all you can do is blush. You sit down and see some food ready and thank whoever made it. You all enjoy the food and the adults drink while the maknae line just drinks juice.

You notice some of them are getting tipsy and ask Tzuyu if all of them can even handle alcohol and she says "Sana can't handle it that much and as long as Jeongyeon doesn't drink much she should be fine."

You decide to put the beers away but the members just take them back and drink. Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Dahyun decide to get the other members back to the dorm before they get too drunk. They leave Jeongyeon with you and just give you a wink.

You don't know what to do because she fell asleep so you decide to carry her to the guest room. You blush while you are carrying her and drop her on the bed. You put a blanket on her and give her a goodnight kiss.

You clean up the mess and then go off to bed. You hope Jeongyeon will be alright.
=========================
Thanks for reading part 6 of my story, I hope you enjoyed.

I am open for request (check old parts for groups)

Have a nice day