Depressed

You wake up from a nightmare where you saw Jeongyeon marry another person. You wipe the tears off your face and get ready so you can apologize to Jeongyeon. Before you go to the dorm you call Jihyo and tell her the whole situation, you then hear that she is yelling at Sana for doing what she did. She tells you that it's fine for you to visit but then she says Jeongyeon is out so you might have to wait. You tell her it's fine and then decide to go to a coffee shop to rest a bit.

After getting your coffee you decide to walk around for a bit and see something that makes you want to jump off a building. You see Jeongyeon and some guy kissing, Jeongyeon sees you but you run off in tears wishing you never saw that. You go back home crying your eyes out thinking why Jeongyeon would find another partner so fast.

You then hear someone knock on the door and see that it's Jeongyeon. In a fit of rage you tell her to go away and you go back to crying.

2 hours later

You hear another knock and the door and see that this time it's Sana. You get even more mad that she would even come to your house when she caused all of this. You don't answer but she then says "Y/N if your listening I'm so sorry I caused this and I know that you probably won't accept my apology but please at least listen to Jeongyeon she wants to talk to you."

You hear her leave and get super confused because 1 why would Jeongyeon want to explain something you clearly saw and 2 why haven't you seen Jackson the last two days. You go to the kitchen and mark left you a note. It says that he went back home because his girlfriend wanted to see him. You get sad because it reminds you of Jeongyeon and then you decide to do some risky stuff.

You grab a knife and decide maybe to make your sadness go away you should feel more pain. Your about to cut yourself but then you get slapped by Jeongyeon. You wonder how she got in and before you could ask her any questions she immediatly kisses you. You wonder why she is doing this but you slowly sink in to the kiss. After 30 seconds you gasp for air and then ask Jeongyeon why she did that. She then tells you it's because she loves you. You ask her why she isn't mad at you and she tells you it's because Sana told her the whole story. Then you ask her why she was kissing some guy and she told you that it was a crazy fan and he did get arrested. Your surprised by the punishment he got but you guess that's how idol business works.

You then apologize to Jeongyeon and ask her how she got in. She reminds you she has a spare key and you laugh how almost everyone you know has a key to your apartment. You then tell Jeongyeon that you love her and that you will never hurt her again and make her time with you the best in her life. She accepts and immediately kisses you, she also says that she will stay the night so you guys can cuddle 😏. You blush and spend the rest of the night with the most beautiful person on earth.
=========================
Thanks for reading part 16 of my story.

If you haven't go read my kpop one shots and if you want you can request. The cover says which bands I can do and tell me if it's a member x member or a member x Reader. I am a guy so I can't do smuts for guy groups but I can for girl groups. If you want a better explanation go check out the story and you can see how you can request.

Thanks for reading and have a good day ❤️.