Bottle

Lisa spun the bottle and it landed on... Jeongyeon. You honestly didn't expect that. Lisa gave Jeongyeon a kiss on the cheek. And it became super awkward, next Sana spun the bottle. It landed on Tzuyu, after the little SaTzu moment. You didn't really pay attention, all you remember is ChanBaek, XiuChen, MiChaeng, and MiMo. Then it was your turn, you spun it and it landed on Rosé. You gave her a kiss on the cheek and you could tell Jeongyeon was mad. You gave her a kiss on the lips to make her feel better.

You guys stopped playing and watched a scary movie. Everyone was on the floor except for Sehun, he went to the store to buy some drinks. Jeongyeon and Rosé were next to you, holding you because they were scared. When a ghost popped out Sana jumped and landed on you. You got her off of you and Jeongyeon still looked angry. You hope this day doesn't go bad.

"Yehet, I'm back with the drinks. Sehun bought beer for everyone that can drink and juice for the smol people. You guys drank and drank and everyone was tipsy. You look at the clock and Exo decides they are going to leave. They leave and then you fall asleep. You wake up to see Rosé and Jeongyeon sleeping on you arms and Sana on top of you. You see that Jihyo is awake and she just smirks at you. You try to ask her for help but she says their is nothing to help. You lay their until the three wake up. Rosé and Sana blush and apologize to Jeongyeon and you. You tell them it's alright but Jeongyeon is still mad.

You get breakfast ready for everyone. You ask Jihyo where the maknae line went and she says they went to the dorm last night. You look around and see only Sana, Rosé, Lisa, and Jihyo are here. You cook them breakfast and then they leave. Jeongyeon still looks mad at you, you kiss her on the cheek and give her a piggy back ride. You guys talk and laugh and then she kisses you passionately. You keep going and land on the bed you take off her clothes and then yours. You make out and then.....
=========================
Ok guys should I make a lemon ( I will release one for a boy and one for a girl) or do you want someone to come in and stop it. Please comment or I will take a long time to think of the decision