Job

You wake up from the sound of your alarm. You wonder why you have your alarm on but then you remember it's the first day of work. You get changed, eat breakfast, and text Jeongyeon good luck for her schedule.

Even though you are still young you already have a stable job at an office. You go into the office where you see so much new faces, your getting a little nervous but you tell yourself your alright. You go into the CEO's office to greet him, he greets you back and tells you that you should do fine as long as you do your job. You nod and get to your desk where you do the exact same thing that you did in your last job.

You get a tap on your shoulder and see a stranger, he introduces himself as Henry. You say hi and introduce yourself, you guys talk for a bit since it's breaks time. You get surprised because he like the same things you do and you never knew you could have so much in common. You ask him if he likes TWICE and he says yes, he says his bias is Jeongyeon, you get a smirk because you are dating her but your not going to tell anyone that you are dating an idol.

Break time is over and he says he'll talk to you later, you get back to work and after the day is done Henry ask you if you want to go out for a beer. You say yes and go with him, you reach a bar and decide not to drink that much because you know when your drunk you say your secrets. After the bar you didn't get drunk but Henry did so you took him home and said to be careful. You went back home and looked at your phone, Jeongyeon has been texting you for an hour. You say sorry and tell her that your new work friend wanted to go out for a drink.

She accepts your apology and is glad your first day of work went alright. You text her almost all night and both of you say goodnight because you got work tommorow.
=========================
You wake up for your second day of work and realize your in a group chat and TWICE is the one who invited you. You ask why you have to be a part of it and they all say because you are Jeongyeon's boyfriend/girlfriend. You agree with them and wish them luck on their schedule, they wish you luck and you head off to work.

When you get out of your car you see Henry and decide to go up to him. He greets you and says sorry for getting drunk, you say it's fine and both of you walk into the office. Before work starts you ask Henry if he wants to get dinner after work and he says yes. Your glad you got a new work friend but you don't want to forget about Jackson.

You text him to come over tomorrow because you don't have work and you want to hang out with him. He text back he can't because he recently got a girlfriend and he's going on a date with her. You say ok and are sad you can't hang out with your best friend. Work for the day is done and you and Henry go out to eat, he gets drunk again and you take him to his house. You say bye and get to your own house so you can sleep because work is tiring you out.

You wonder what your going to do tomorrow since it's your day off. You decide to just relax because Jackson and Jeongyeon have other stuff to do and you don't really want to drive Henry home again if he gets drunk. You think about Jeongyeon and how your relationship is going good but then you have Sana to worry about. You hope you can get Sana to stop messing with you because you want to make Jeongyeon the happiest girl in the world. You go to sleep worried about what will happen next.
=========================
Thanks for reading part 9 of my story and I hope you are enjoying it.

I do take request so just ask (look at old parts for groups I can do)

Have a nice day.