Chapter 2

Winter's POV

The werewolf king is here. Why is he here? What does he want? Why did he show up unnoticed? So many questions running in my head right now I think I am going to have a headache.

"Your majesty. If you don't mind me asking but why are you here?" Alpha Nate asked the werewolf king. "Not that we mean any offense but I would like to know why are and what business do you have with me?" Alpha Nate asked aging.

"I have come for my sister, Winter Snow. I have heard that she is rumored to be here." The werewolfking said looking around the room.

I was about to step up but Alpha Nate said, "Sorry but I don't have any pack member by that name."

"No. This pack has a girl name Winter Snow." Anna said smirking.

"No we don't Anna. Now go back to traing all of you!" Alpha Nate shouted.

"Yes we do and here she is." Anna said dragging me from my spot. I get it she wants me gone so she can have Alpha Nate all to her self. Not like I would care what is going on between those two and don't ever want to.

After I got shoved in to the sights of the werewolf king he sorta looked fimliar. Something tells me that I should know him. Do I?

"Win?" He asked. Then it hit me it is my brother.

"Andrew?" I wispered not risking the disappointment if he is not Andrew.

"Winter!" He yelled crushing me in a huge bear hug. I could see Alpha Nate looked pissed and then he grabbed a gun.

"Great. Now die." Alpha Nate shouted and shot the gun. I pushed Andrew away and hoped the bullet stopped. After a couple of seconds and I still felt nothing I looked at Alpha Nate smirking and saw the bullet frozen in the air.

"Now you decide to show your power moon goddess." Alpha Nate said smirking.

"What do you mean? I could not do this. I am not the moon goddess!" I yelled confused. I looked at Andrew and saw that he was confused too.

"Alpha Nate what is the meaning of this!" Andrews voice boomed in the gym with full athority.

"Who ever kills the moon goddess gets her power. And I plan on getting it. But the only problem was that I needed her powers to activate so I kept her alive and trained her. Now that she has her powers I can kill her. No I WILL kill her." Alpha Nate explained and pointed the gun at me.

I heard a growl and then saw a pure black wolf attack Nate. The wolf shredded him into pieces and you can't even tell that it was a person.

The wolf shifter back and I saw a boy about my age even if I don't fully remember my age. He was naked I squeaked and turned around. I heard Andrew growl and the man chuckled.

"Hi Mate." The man said. Wait what. Did he just say mate?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author's Note
Sorry that this is a short chapter too but I promise that the chapters will eventually get bigger. I will try to update twice a week. I hope you like this story so far.