Chapter 11

Winter POV

Andrew was sweating a storm and the guys  are smirking  like no tomorrow. Things are going to be interesting. 

"Andrew tell me now!" Maddie growled more causing Andrew to sweat more.

"Come on dude. Tell your mate." Mason tried to encourage Andrew but it seemed to only make him more nervous.

"You rant telling her then I will." Darron said.

"What does Andrew do that you walk in to Darron?" Maddie asked Darron know that she wouldn't get any answers from my brother.

"Oh nothing... only that he ha-" Darron started to say but Andrew yelled. "Fine I will tell her."

We waited for a minute but felt like hours of Andrew trying to find words to explain.

"Well I am waiting." Maddie said impatiently.

"Well... you know when you rejected me. I kinda have beenfuckinggirlseverynowandthen." Andrew mumbled.

"What talk slower." I said.

"I said, I have been sleeping around when Maddie rejected me and Darron walked in on me a few times." Andrew said slowly while backing up to the door. I turned to see Maddie who looked furious and the boy's are laughing their buts of with Lilly and me.

"YOU WHAT!!!" Maddie screamed and ran after Andrew as he immediately ran away.

"So any more secrets we should know about?" I asked the boy's when I finally calmed down.

"Yeah tell her Darron." Max said playfully slapping a nervous Darron's chest.

"If I go down you go down with me Darron!" Andrew yelled from some where and then scream.

"If I do have to tell her, Mason you have to tell Lilly your secret." Darron said smirking.

"Why... Lilly will kill me." Mason whined.

"What secret?" Me and Lilly asked our mates at the same time. Now they look like Andrew but calmer.

"Darron was a total player and he slept with a bunch of girls before you came and drunk alcohol every day when you were gone until his old beta challenged him." Max yelled and ran out the door with Darron running after him.

"Mason?" Lilly asked wanting his secret unveiled. "What is your secret?"

"I just want this over with. I was a player with Darron and Andrew and Max. I also went to your pack for a visit to my sister who was the new Luna there." Mason said calmly and walked out the door.

"Finally I can change!" I yelled happily and ran to the closet before anyone else walks in.

"Who knew the boy's would be players back then?" Lilly asked out loud.

"Definitely not me but they are super hot so who wouldn't have a crush on them even thought they are not allowed to because they are ours." I said walking out of the closet with a new t-shirt and shorts.

"Lets go down stairs so Maddie doesn't kill her mate and your mate wouldn't kill Max." Lilly said walking out the door with me following.

We got down stairs to see Mason trying to hold back an angry Darron. Andrew was trying to calm Maddie down while trying to be far as possible too. I walked up to Darron and kissed his cheek and he immediately calmed down. Lilly went to calm Maddie down while Andrew ran behind me. This will an amazing life with my new family and weird friends.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author's Note
Here is another chapter. Thank you all for actually reading this book. I am fully surprised that this book actually 100 reads. I just thought no one would read anything I would write. Thank you again.