Chapter 12

Winter's POV

After all the craziness of revealing the boy's secrets we all decided to shop till we drop. Well Maddie and Lilly decided that and the rest of us had no choice but to agree. The boy's were the most reluctant to go especially Max since he did not have a mate but Lilly basic my threatened him to go. We took two cars to the mall since we are such a big group. Just kidding, Max did not want to be caught up in all the 'lovely dovey thing's he says couples do. That made all the boy's in one car while the girls in another car with a very hard argument to win.

"Why did we agree to this.?" Max asked the guys. I sorta feel sorry for him but I don't.

"Boo hoo Max! Grow up! This is just a shopping trip!" Lilly scolded him. Haha this I very funny. Sad fly Lilly is the bad ads mean type of girl. That is until you get to know her on her good side. She either hates you or loves, nothing is in between.

"Come on Lilly lets go shopping!" Maddie screamed. "Before you kill him." She added under her breath so that only I was able to hear because I was right next to her.  Maddie is the supper happy and nice girl in the group. But let me warn you if you hurt anyone she cares for you are as good as dead.

"How about you two go shopping. I will be in the food court." I said to them walking off with the boy's to the food court. I am more of the adventurous, dare devil, and sporty kind of girl. Even though I love food and I eat like it is my last meal I am very well in shape.

"Damm girl how are you skinny?" Mason asked me.

"Because unlike you I actually work out and keep in shape." I said smirking.

"Burn." Andrew and Max said in unison.

"Darron!! Your mate is rude!!" Mason winner.

"Sorry Made but I have to agree with my mate. You have gotten a little fat." Darron said pulling me more closely to his side if it it even possible. There is absolutely no space between us.

After talking to each other and joking around the girls finally came back with almost 20 bags each. I am surprised. They have a light load this time. They would usually have 20 each arm. I don't know where they can keep their cloths but I am pretty sure that they but a infinite black hole spell in their closets already.

"Is this all or is this only half?" I asked them. The boy's are too shock that in a short amount of time they could buy 20 bags.

"We are never taking you two shopping ever ever again." Andrew Darron Mason and Max yelled in unison.

"You can't keep us from shopping! Shopping is life! Life is shopping!" Maddie yelled.

"But-" the boy's were about to say something but I stopped them.

"No but get used to it boys." I said with a smirk. They will never get used to this.

After talking and trying to convince me and the boys to leave the food court and go shopping with them. With might I add will me a dear wish to your arms and toucher to your feet. Maddie and Lilly dragged us off to finish their shopping. In the end I did buy some clothes. When we got to our last store finally. The boy's were exhausted and I think we're about to faint with too much work. All the boys carried our bags even Max did too. Our last store of the day is Victoria Secret and the boys waited out side.

"Whimps." I whispered to the girls. We picked out a bunch of sexy underwear. After our shopping trip we all went home. The boys complained about their feets hurting so we massaged them. It was the least we could do since we, Maddie and Lilly, forced them to go shopping with us.

We are about done with the massages but then a pack member burst in.

"Alpha!! There are rogues asking for the Luna, beta female, and the third female at the southwest boarder." The pack member said in a hurry.

"Thank you Paul we will be there right away." Darron replied. We all got up and walked to the southwest boarder.

What do you think this is about?  Summer my wolf asked. (I don't remember if I name of Winter's wolf).

I have no clue I replied back.

We got to the southwest boarder and I saw a person I thought I would never see aging.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author's Note

Who do you think is at the boarder?

Will they be a friend or foe for Winter?