Chapter 9

Unknown POV

~When Winter Arrived~

I saw her. Winter my mate. I don't care what that mutt or moon goddesses says. She is mine and not that filthy mutt. Winter belongs to me and me only. When the mutt answered the door it took him a while to realize that it was Winter and when he did he did the most disgusting thing in the whole world. He kissed my Winter and she kissed him back. I was so close to ripping his head off but I waited. Waited till the time is right and Winter

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Winter's POV

I woke up with a muscular arm wrapped around me. I was about to scream until I saw who it was. Darron, I am sleeping with my mate this feels so good. I have barely slept since I left to train my powers. After one night of sleeping in his arms made me miss him a lot when I was gone. It is a good thing I am back now. Back in my mates arms.

I plant a supposed to be small kiss but as soon as my lips touched Darron's his arm held my head in place so I could not pull away. We kiss for a while until I had to get air.

"Best wake up call ever." Darron mumbled.

"What are we doing to day?" I asked him.

"Staying in bed." He mumbled and pulled me back in bed. I giggled and was about to fall asleep aging but the door suddenly bursts open.

"Winter Darron get th- whoops sorry." Maddie yelled and quickly ran out of the room. Darron growled and the door and got up.

"Lets go before more of them barges in our room." Darron said. "You use the shower first then I will head in okay babe?" He asked still looking sleepy.

I nodded and got out of bed and walked to the closet. To my surprise I found all of my stuff already placed in here. I looked at Darron and he had a smug look on his face. He must have moved my cloths in here while I was asleep.

I grabbed a pair of skinny black ripped jeans and a flowy green camisole that says 'Bad Girl' . I headed into the shower and made sure to lock the doors. I might love him but Darron seeing me naked is too really in our relationship right now. I got showered and got out of the bathroom to find the bed room empty. Sighing I left the bedroom and head down stair where I think I remember where the kitchen was.

I got to the kitchen to see Maddie cooking. When I got closer to her I smelled her scent mixed in with Andrew's scent.

"Did my brother mark you?" I asked her. My question made her scream bloody murder and punched me square on the jaw. The boy's and some guards came to the kitchen instantly.

"What happened?" "Who is in danger?" "Who screamed?" They all asked at once. Maddie bursts out laughing and the guys looked at her and me confused. Maddie was laughing her butt of while I am on my butt.

"What happened?" Darron asked looking at me worried and angry. I don't know why he is angry since Maddie is the one who punched me.

"Winter sneaked up behind me. She scared the carp out of me and I punched her. Then you all came down here." She said between laughs.

"Ha ha. Very funny. That actually hurt." I said sarcastically. Maddie punch was strong but not enough to cause me too much pain.

"Are you okay? Should I take you to the pack doctor? Whatever I am going to take you to the pack doctor." Darron said picking me up.

"I am fine Darron. Maddie's punches are like being hit by a pillow." I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Hey! I hit hard! Lilly! Winter is being mean!" Maddie complained, running off to Lilly.

"What am I going to do with the two of you." Lilly said shaking her head. Maddie and me were now laughing on the floor.

So this how we spent the rest of the day. Getting to know the boys more and pulling pranks and jokes on them too. Today is great and my life with Darron will be amazing. I just hope that no one is going to ruin this.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author's Note
Sorry that this is a bad chapter. I had a bit of a writer block so this chapter is probably really sucks. I have started school so the chapters might seemed rushed and bad. It will be hard to balance school and writing. I hope you all understand. And thank you for all of the votes and comments and support you guys have been giving me.