Chapter 20

~no one pov~

Everything was silent. The hurt and betrayal in the air is so thick that it could be cut with a steak knife. Everyone was afraid to move. The silence was broken a deep evil laughter.

"Ahh... Winter, poor poor Winter," everyone heard Gabe chuckle.

"Gabe..." The three girls whispered. They all had a past with him. A horrible and trafing past with him. Each more worst the the other.

"Touch a hair on their heads and I will kill you!!!" Winter heard Darron growl out.

"Oh? And how will you do that mutt?" Gabe laughed. "As you can see you can never take down a whole rouge army plus a full vampire clan here to back me up. You can't touch me let alone kill me!"

"Just wait and see, Gabriel!!! We will kill you and fuck you Max!!!!!!" Andrew screamed. He was trashing against the chains.

"Sorry buddy old pal, but what we both know that will never happen." Max sneered. Mason who was the closest to Max looked really hurt not just physically but mentally too.

"The girls saw this as an opportunity to get the other people in the bunker out. But they questioned if it is safer in or outside of the bunker. They used their powers to knock out the guards and Max while he and Gabe were arguing with the boys. Unfortunately Gabe has gotten away so has the vampire clan and half of his rogue pack escape.

The pack was not to badly hurt but many of their warriors were either killed or injured in battle. That included Gabe's wolf and vampire warriors. But to save the pack a large price was to be payed.

~In the hospital~     ~Winter's Pov~

"Will she be okay?" 

"We don't know yet, Alpha."

"Why don't you know!!!!"

"Luna was thrown pretty hard..."

Voices float around the room. One sounded worried and scrared. Another sounded angry but also frightened. There are many other voices but those two were the only ones that were close enough for me to hear. Slowly the voices were getting softer and my mind drifted  into darkness.

~Darron's Pov~

We are all in the pack hospital seeing if Winter is okay. Durring the fight Gabriel, that bastard, threw Winter at a wall to escape. She was rushed to the pack hospital luckly the doctors there sved her and our pup. But not every thing turned out good. Half of my pck was injuredand many of my warriors are dead. 

I will kill that bastard.

But the with what the doctors said at least the pup and Winter are safe. They dont know when she weill wake up or what will happen to her when she does. All they know is that she is in a coma but is fine and the pup will be fine too. 

'I hope mate wakes up soon' my wolf said to me.

'I hope so too...  I hope so too...'