Chapter 18

Winter's POV

We were in the bunker for at least an hour or two. One of the female pack member told me it was because the pack always made sure that the place is safe.

Or so ever, when I got home I found another small box wraped in black covered in red blood marks. Darron got a warrior to cheak it out and they found out it was from Gabriel.

"Winter?"

"Shhhh! Maddie she had a rough day so let her sleep."

There were two voices whispering around me. They must be really stupid or just can't whisper. Either way can't they be quiet.

I gourned and thrown a pilliow in their general direction. I heard a squeak and the door shunting.

"Sweetheart. Wake up." a husky voice whispered. 

I opened one eye and saw Darron smiling sweetly at me. I yawned as I stretched my arms over my head.

"Good Morning Winter."

"Morning. What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing much." Darron said causally. Usually I would believe him nut knowing that Gabe was the one who attacked makes me worried. You can never be too sure what that man is up to but it is always no good. 

"Now now. Don't give me that look. I swear nothing happened. Nothing major that is. It was just a small attack with weak wolfs."

As I was about to speak like every time in this place, someone barged in the room. " Alpha!! There is another attack and it is bigger than before!!" A pack worrier yelled. Darron Quickly got up and was in his battle gear in under a minute.

"Can I-" I tried asking even thou I already know the answer.

"NO! Now go to the bunker again." Darron said sternly.

I nodded and quickly went to the bunker. I would love to fight but Darron being Darron wouldn't let me fight even if i was not pregnant.

As I got into the bunker a male wolf ran past me. It looked liked he was coming from the bunker. 

Must be one of the female's wolf in the bunkers mate. Summer suggested.

When i got into the bunker the only per son I saw was Lilly. Weird...

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

Darron's Pov

I lied.

The first attack was much larger than I told Winter but I can't let her be more stressed than she is now. It is not good for her or our pup. The first attack consist of more than 80 wolfs. They might have not being that strong but they took down 13 of my warriors . 

Now another attack a day after? What is this guy planning? What ever it is I will make sure that he would not hurt Winter again!

As I arrived on the battle field, I felt that some thing was off. 

I stood in the front lines with Andrew and Mason at my sides ready to fight. Everyone was growling at the other side but none made the first attack. Then I saw that Gabriel guy walk to the front with some by his side. I could not believe it... The person next to Gabriel was....

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Cliffhanger!!!!!

Who do you think is working with Gabriel??

Is It Max??

Is It Lilly??

Is IT Maddie??

Or Is it most surprisingly Winter???

Dun Dun DUUUN!!!!!