Chapter 4

Winter's POV

The car ride to Darron pack house was quiet. Only one who seemed to be starting a conversation is Andrew. I am happy that I found my mate and brother but what if they don't like ne? What if they think I am a disgrace to werewolves? What if they think I am too broken to be fixed? What if they found out the real me and don't like it?

Andrew snapped me out of my thoughts. "Hey are you listening? " He asked. I looked at him and nodded. This is what seems to be my answer for everything right now. I might have been a strong warrior but in reality I am a shy scared little girl.

"We are here." Darron said. He opened the door and carried me to the house.

The house looked to be a five story and massive. Alpha Nate's pack house wasn't this big.

"You like it. This is the pack house but we will sleep somewhere else." Darrin said.

"What about me! I am your king here Darron. And your mate is my sister." Andrew asked.

"You can sleep in the pack house in your normal room." Darron shrugged.

Andrew placed his hand over his chest and faked to be hurt. "You are hartless Darron." Andrew said. I giggled at the act in front of me. They must know each other very well to be playing around like this.

"I forgot something. Winter do you want to be the werewolf queen. I don't want this position any more." Andrew asked.

"But I am just an omega. I don't deserve the title." I said looking a bit shocked. Their is no way I can be queen. I haven't even get used to the fact that I will be a Luna.

"Andrew don't pressure her. She is already gonna be a Luna but being queen will be too much right now." Darron said placing an arm around my waist. He kissed my temple lightly. "Right?" He asked I nodded.

"Good. Now let's introduce you to the pack." Darron said pulling me towards the pack house. 

I met Darron's pack, well some of them. Well basically they introduced themselves while I hid behind Darron. After awhile of getting to know the pack I was suddenly engulfed in a giant bear hug. I looked up and saw a girl she had pretty black hair and bright green eyes.

"Hi my name is Maddie. I am that's moron who did not bother to tell his sister that I found my mate sister." Maddie said glaring at Darron.

"Hi I am Winter." I said.

I got to know Maddie more and we instantly became best friends for life. Now it was night time and Darron took me to his house and Andrew crashed at his house to saying that it is too late to drive back to home.

"Go to sleep Winter. Here wear this. This should be comfortable enough to sleep in tonight." Darron said and handed me one of his shirt. I stripped in front of him and put on the shirt. I turned back to see Darron standing there with lust in his eyes. It did not also help that he was just in sweats and had on no shirt.

"You look so beautiful in my shirt." He mumbled as he sniffed my neck. Pulled away to face me and then I felt his lips on mine. I don't know how to feel but this time this kiss is sweet caring passionate and gentle nothing like all the other kiss I had before. Darron showed me that men could be trusted I guess I am falling for Darron. I hope this is all not fake. Not a lie. That what ever Darron feels for me is true.