Chapter 17

Winter's POV

Darron is right now spinning me around after I told him the news. After a couple of seconds he put me down and pulled me in to one of his amazing kisses. I mean all his kisses are amazing.

"Yo Si- What the hell!!!" I heard my brother yell. I quickly pulled away and I feel Darron pull me closer and glaring a death glare at my brother.

"What do you want Andrew?" Darron said clearly irritated by the fact that Andrew interrupted our kiss.

"What I want is for you two to get a room!" Andrew spat back. I have no idea why he is pissed but hey he has been pissed off at everything this past week. Is he on his period? Do males even have periods?

Darron brust out laughing and Andrew is now giving me a death glare. "Sweetheart, you said it out loud." Darron explained after he was done laughing.

"To answer your question sis I am not on my period!!" Andrew yelled at me. Now it is my turn to laugh. I mean if you can see his face who wouldn't? He looks mad but his face is all red and I think steam is coming out of his ears.

"I-I am s-sorry" I tried to say sencirly (I think this is how you spell this word but who knows? I am bad at spelling) but me giggling after every word does not make it sound sencire.

"But really Andrew, what's up?" Darron asked again but in a much nicer tone.

"Nothing but that Gabriel guy has finally made the first attack. Don't get me wrong Winter but waiting a whole month to attack after declaring war is kinda weird and a horrible tactic." Andrew quickly explained when he saw me about to speak. Darron and I nodded and got ready for battle.

"Winter you will have to stay back for this." Darron said as soon as he saw me about to get ready.

"What?? Why?? You know I can fight Darron!!!" I told him.

"I know you can but this Gabriel guy as you explained to me is dangerous. I know you are the moon goddess and all but you are carrying our pup and I don't want to put you and our pup in danger." He explained to me. I was about to get angry at him but he smashed his lips on to mine and that quickly shut me up. "Now be a good girl and go to the bunker and help protect the women, children, and people who can't fight.." Darron ordered. If this any other day I would argue with him but he does have a good point.

Of course he does! He is our mate after all!! Summer swooned.

Really Summer? Just really? I question my wolf. The pregnancy is getting to her.

I ran to the bunker and saw many women, children, elderly, and wondered wolfs her. I looked around for Maddie and Lilly but I only found Maddie. I walked up to her and asked where Lilly is but she did not know. Suddenly the door slammed open and that scared everyone and mabey including me and Maddie. Luckly to my relief it was just Lilly. She quickly closed the door and apologized to everyone and ran to us.

"I got a bit lost." She explained and I nodded my head but Maddie looked at her funny.

"How we have been here for nearly two months now and you got lost?" Maddie questioned her.

"Have you ever went to here during a run? Or even ever?" Lilly questioned back. This goes on for a while but I don't mind. I start calming the women who's mates are out there fighting. Next I help the ones who were sick or wounded. Wounded form what I don't know but they still need my help. Lilly got a couple animals of hers, still jelly about her power, to help bring supplies around. Maddie got started to heal wolfs. Wait what? Why do we have wounded wolfs in here? Did we have another fight before this one and Darron did not tell me about

No silly that was when we were out training and we got a bit carried away. Plus Maddie was supper mad about not being able to shop that day. Summer explained. Oh yeah.... That day...

It was hell......

I agree... I agree...

No one should ever stop Maddie from shopping. And I mean ever. After shivering from that awful memory I got back to helping people in the bunker.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author Note
Yay!!! I have finally updated! After 5 long months. Sorry for not updating but I wanted to read for a while and not write. Another reason is I was grounded for a month so yeah... But hey two updates in one day!! Good job me right!!!