Chapter 15

Darron POV

Last night was amazing. I mean me and Winter are fully mated and I got to know my wonderful mate. I look down and see my mate cuddled to my chest. I brush a piece of hair in her face. Looking at he peaceful and beautiful sleeping face makes many to take her aging but after last night she needs some rest after all I did just take her  last night and took her all night long. She should rest.

Our mate is beautiful. My wolf Blake said. I could not agree more. Winter is beautiful and perfect in every way. If that Gabriel guy comes back to hurt her I will kill him. We will definitely kill that bastred who hurt mate Blake growled.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Winter POV

I woke up to my amazing mates face.

"Hey beautiful." Darron said

"Morning. Last night was amazing." I said. I thought about what happened last night. It was amazing feeling Darron in side me. Me moaning out his name and how he took me five times.

"Babe I would not think that about last night if I were you unless you want me to take you again." Darron moaned.

"NO LAST NIGHT WAS ENOUGH!!" I heard Max yell from the other room.

"I AGREE WITH MAX LAST NIGHT WAS ENOUGH!! MY SISTER CANT BE PREGNANT BEFORE I MAKE MADDIE PREGNANT!!" Andrew yelled.

"ANDREW!!!" Me and Maddie yelled at him.

Did you use protection last night" I asked Darron. 

"No... But it will be fine." Darron whispered making sure my brother doesn't hear him.  He got up and got something out of his drawer. "Here I got this this morning before you woke up. I get it of you are not ready to have kids yet but I am willing to wait forever as long as I have you. Now you are officially mine forever." Darron said.

I smiled at how thoughtful he was. I do want to start a family with him but is it too early in our relationship? "Thank you." I whispered.

We got ready for today and walked down stairs.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Unknown POV

That f*king bastard had to mate with my mate. I will kill that stupid mutt. Winter was mine from the beginning and is forever mine.

"Sir the boxes were opened yesterday and she told him everything." My spy said.

"Good keep it up. I want her to trust you soon but for now stay in the shadows. I don't want any one ruining my plans." He said look at a portrait of my Winter.

"But what do I get out of this Gabriel?"

"You get Darron and I get my Winter. They might think they are each other mates but Winter is mine while Darron is yours." I smirked. I missed holding Winter close to me. But it wount be long until she is mine again. Sorry Aloha Darron but Winter was my mate scine I first saw her no matter what the moon goddess says.

•~•~•~•~~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Author note

I know it has been a while since I have updated. I also know that switching POV three times but hey it was unexpected right?