« Invitation »

Stars POV

It was just a normal boring day, go to school, go home, fight bad guys most of the time. *sigh* And Marco is in the other class. I'm soooo bored! Please someone or something make this day interesting! Even Ludo would make me happy right now!

Toms POV

     I'm going to ask Star to the blood moon ball, yes! I can do this! But what if that Marco kid gets in the way!! How I hate Marco.
   I walked into Stars class and lifted a girl out of the way to talk to Star better, since she was in the second row of these snotty kids.
"Star," I took off my sun glasses to make it more dramatic, "Would you do me the honor and come with me to the blood moon ball?" Star sat in her boring school seat looking at me not saying a word, and I didn't know if that staring was a good thing or a bad thing. Until it was too late.
Star was pushing me all the way back to my carriage, and she tried to push me in it. "Tom, we aren't even dating anymore!" I got up from the carriage, "I know, I know. But at least give me one more night with you. And I'll never bother you again!" Star stood there silently, and then she turned around, "so your saying that if I go with you to the blood moon ball, then I'll never have to see you ever again?" I nodded my head yes and Star got so ecstatic! "Okay, so is that a yes for the ball?" Star was jumping around, "of course it's a yes silly! How can I say no to that offer?!" I smiled and walked into my carriage, "okay! Then I'll see you there! Just ring this bell with this little hammer and you'll be there in no time!" Star grabbed the bell and the hammer and was waving goodbye, and I knew this fifty-three anger free days paid off.

Stars POV

I grabbed the small bell and small hammer from Tom's hands while jumping around in joy! But after Tom left, I started to think what if he makes a move on me!? What if he wants me to stay down there forever!?! Before I knew it my heart beat was super fast and I couldn't breathe! "I got to find Marco!"