« Would You Hesitate?(1) »

Marco's POV

    I have been hiding from Tom for two weeks! He has appeared everywhere! In by bedroom, at school, even in the bathroom!
"Hey Star!" Star turns around, "ya?" I grab her shoulder out of fear, "C-could you tell Tom that I'm at home sick today? He's been following me for days!" "Uhh..." I run off into a closet, "thanks Star!" Right when I close the door, I hear Tom's voice. "Hey Star, have you seen Marco anywhere?" "Uhhh... no?..." I sigh in relief, thanks Star! I owe you one! "*Sigh*, okay. Well, if you do see him, tell him that we need to talk." "O-ok! Bye Tom!"
I come out of the closet and sigh in relief, "thanks Star" "no problem!"

It's the next day, and I finally realize that I have a mustache growing! I look into the bathroom mirror one more time to make sure I'm not dreaming, and it's still there! "Yes!!" Star looks over to me in confusion, "wha......... WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR FACE??!" Star holds up her wand, "is it a monster!? Do I need to kill it?!!" I put down her wand, "no silly! It my mustache!" "A what now?..." I get real close to Star so she can see it better, "a MUSTACHE. Something men have on their face! I've been so busy running away from Tom that I haven't noticed it!" Star puts down her wand and starts to brush her hair, "oohhhh! Okay!" I roll my eyes and start to observe my growing mustache.

Tom's POV

"I've checked everywhere!! Not even Star knows where he is!" I throw my knife at my Marco dummy, "I mean, why would he do this!? Why would he be so mean?!!" I throw two knifes at the Marco dummy but missing, "WHY! WHY PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS!!?" I start to throw another knife, but I stop and drop to the floor, "why?..."

Star's POV

Apparently there is something called a mustache?... but as long as it doesn't hurt Marco It'll be fine! "Hey Star!" I look to find Tom standing behind us. "Uh... Tom?..." Marco steps back with eyes wide, "oh no..." Tom snaps his fingers and we magically appear in his jail, "uh... Tom? What do you want? If it's another dance that could be arranged!" I can't let him know that Marco was me that night!
Tom ignores me and starts to walk to Marco, "so..." Marco starts to walk backwards, "was it you that night?..." what! He suspects that it was Marco!?
Marco's eyes looked wide, "uh....." Tom corners Marco, and I didn't have my wand to do anything, "WELL!? WAS IT YOU??!" Marco went silent for a moment, "n-no..." Tom retreated and Marco relaxed. "So if I kissed you," Marco tried to run but Tom grabbed him with his flames, "would... would you hesitate?..."
Before Marco could answer, Tom kissed Marco.

(Of course I got the whole thing on video!)