« School »

Marcos POV

    Last night can just got away! I don't want to remember it! At least nobody will know but me and Star, so me and her can have one kid and lots of d- what the heck!? "Hi Marco!! You like it!?" Star was hanging up a big banner right at the school entrance of Me and Tom kissing, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING STAR!!" I try and jump up to take it down, but it was way too high up. "Oh come on Marco!" Star jumps down from the ladder and magically puts glitter on the banner, "this banner is amazing!" I groan and just head inside to my first class. Why would Star do this to me?...

    The rest of the day was horrible. I don't want to go into details, for now I'll just say it was like... Hell. Everyone was wearing this shirt called... Tomco? That just looks and sounds ridiculous!
It was the end of the day, and Star was throwing around rainbow paper hearts. "Star!" I try and pick up all of the hearts, but they're just too small, "please stop Star. This would look bad for-" I hesitate about telling her that I love her, "this would look bad for, my crush. Please." Star stopped throwing around hearts, "wait!... Is Tom here!?" She looked around, and then started to throw paper hearts again. "Oh. Well I don't see your crush anywhere." Before I could tell her that I didn't like Tom, she was halfway down the hallway, now throwing glitter. "GO TOMCO!!!" I just give up, and walk home alone.