« Tom And The Princesses »

Marco's POV

    Star has a crazy idea to let princesses out of a jail... it's been almost two weeks since Father Time, and we are going to break out princesses?... welp! I hope it gets my Mind off Tom.

"MARCO! MARCO!! MAR-" I cover Star's mouth to shut her up, "Star! Be quiet! Do you want us to get caught?!"
Star looks at me with a big grin, and I roll my eyes. "Hey! Marco!" I turn around to Star, "Ugh! What!?" "I'm going to keep asking this, but... Are you and Tom a thing now!?" "No! Why do you and half the school think we would date?! That's wei-"
I get interrupted by the sound of a gate opening, and look over to see a carriage going in. "Star! This is our chance to get in!" I start to walk to the gate, but Star tugs on my sweater and pulls me down, "no! This is how we get in!" Star pulled out her wand, and made her look like me, and me look like her, "seriously?! We're doing this again!" Star put her wand in her purse and handed it to me, "yes we are doing this again! Now let's go!"

Surprisingly we both make it in, even though Star is me! I get confused for a bit, but we walk in to a ball room. "Woah!" Star is jumping with joy and looking at the big lights.
"ALL ROYALTY LINE UP HERE!!!"
A lady with a magic wand is standing next to a line of princes, and the ladies start to gather up into formation. So in instinct, I went to the boys side, "YOUNG LADY!! ON THIS SIDE!!"
I forgot! I'm Star!
The girls start to giggle. I also think Star was confused as well, because me and her had to switch sides.
"OKAY!! NOW WE WILL BE DANCING!!! NOW I WILL PARTNER YOU ALL U-" the lady was interrupted by a woman rushing in, "I'm SO sorry I'm late Mrs.Jejeh! It will never happen again!" She lines up with the rest of us and looks down at her feet. "THAT IS YOUR SECOND WARNING MS.TIN! NOW!! LET'S START WITH THE GIRLS DANCING!!"
welp, hope I survive the dance off...

After the horrible dance lesson was over, we had to have lunch and go sewing class. Man! I didn't know it was this hard to be a princess!
At lunch I was SO hungry! I grabbed EVERYTHING!! "Jeez Marco, slow your role!" Star was trying to stop me from chowing down like a wolf, but I didn't listen to her. After I was done eating all of the food I got, I was STILL hungry!! But, we had to go to sewing class. I looked back at the food, and pleaded that there was food in sewing class.

Star wasn't in my sewing classroom, and so wasn't any food!! Arg! I hate sewing class!! Wait! Am I turning into a princess?! Snap out of it! Snap out of it!! I blink fast and looked around, still no food, but these princesses looked sad! I have to do something! Fast!!
   I bolt to the door, and before I could open it, Tom came in...

Star's POV

    Man! I have boring cooking class! And this prison even let us keep our wands! (Even though that's kinda stupid...)
    I make it to the classroom and we're told to make anything eatable, that will be easy! I'll just make Marco's Mom's delicious nachos!! So I try to use my magic to make them, but it didn't work! I try again, nothing!! ALL I WANTED WERE NACHOS!! The teacher looks up at the class, "oh, and by the way... magic doesn't work here, so you're all doing it the old school way... good luck." Then she goes back to sleeping. Ugh! I hate cooking!!

Marco's POV

    I look up and see Tom's face was its normal pink and before I could say a word he looks down at me and acts normal?... huh? About two weeks ago he was crying, and now he's perfect- uh, I mean himself!? No. I don't believe that. "Excuse me dearies, would you both please take out the Broken needles?..." the teacher yawned and handed us two buckets of broken needles, and now it was going to be awkward silence for the both of us.

    We make it to the back of the scho- I mean jail to finally find the dumpster, not even saying a word after leaving the classroom. But then I decide to speak first. "So... how was your weekend?..." he waited awhile to respond, "oh! I-Um, just hung out with my demon friends... h-how about you?..." man! Why is this so awkward!!
   We made it to the dumpster, and Tom lifted the lid to find Star in there, "Sta- I mean Marco! What are you doing in there!?" Star climbed out and brushed herself off, "well, I didn't want to cook! I wanted to eat! So I jumped out the window!!" She smiled and giggled, so unmanly... "WHY?! Why did you jump out the window?! You know how dangerous that is?!" "Yeah, yeah! Whatever... let's save the princesses and get out of here!" "Um... is it just me, because you guys seem different..." I totally forgot Tom was there! "HAHAHA!! Pfft! NOOO!! WHY WOULD YOU THInk tHAT!?!?"  Tom stared at us for awhile, and those few seconds I swear I could hear my own heart beat. "Never mind! I'll get the princesses out! You guys leave!" Star gave him a smile, "okay! Thanks Tom!" Tom turned a little red, but then caught himself, "N-Now go! Before anyone catches us!"
    Me and Star run off campus, and right when we duck for cover, a big explosion comes from the front gate, and I hear Tom yelling, "BE FREE!! BE YOURSELF!!!" I look at Tom's face to see a smile, one big, happy smile. I couldn't look away... then Star said, "okay, I'm going to make us ourselves now." My eyes widened as I sit there frozen, making eye contact with Tom. I have no idea what to do, but to see that smile wipe clear off Tom's face...

I changed back,

                                  and now he knows...