« Father Time »

Marco's POV

I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!! Today I was supposed to go say hi to Jackie! And I only have two minutes!!
    I rush into the bathroom where Star has two cactuses on her head, but I ignore that and start to get my hair brush and tooth brush. "Ak! I'm going to miss her!" I brush my hair with my tooth brush, and brush my teeth with my brush, but I need to go and say hi to Jackie! Like in... ONE MINUTE!!!
     "Where is my jacket?!" Star looks at me confused, I put my jacket on and heard her say something, "what?" Star crossed her arms, "why not I help you? With that late thing." I get down on my knees, "yes! Please!" Star shooed me away, "okay, okay. All you have to do is stay in this room while I cast the spell." I stayed close to Star and nodded my head. She nodded back, and said, "easy peasy time freezy!" I shut my eyes and waited for something to happen. "Hey. Marco, you can open your eyes now." I look to see the laser dogs are frozen, "yes! Now I can go nod to Jackie!" Star grabs my shoulder, "but Marco, it's a freeze day!!" She's right! We have all the time in the world! So... FREEZE DAY!!!!

We did all we could think of! We ate cake, had a picnic, etc.! But then it was finally time to un-freeze time.
I was in my spot to say hi to Jackie, and smiled at Star, "thanks Star! This wouldn't have been possible without you." Star rolls her eyes, "it really isn't a big deal! Now! Let's get back to time!! Easy peasy un-freezy!" I got in my pose, but... Time didn't start! "Um... Star." She looked a little panicked, "don't worry! Don't worry! I'll get it! Easy peasy un-freezy!" She did it again, and I stood in my pose, nothing! I sigh, "are you sure you can even un-freeze time?!" Star giggles, "ppfft! Of course I can! ButIneedtogotofathertimetodoit." "What?..." Star takes out her dimensional scissors and cuts a worm hole, "don't worry about it! You just stay right there while I fix it!" Before I could ask her how long it would take, she jumps in, and the worm hole closes. So... I'm all alone, waiting for time to start....................... This is taking too long!!!

It's been ten minutes from what I've been guessing, and time hasn't started yet! I look at Jackie, and think: Maybe I can just skip today... I mean, it's not like her whole life depends on me...
    I give her a nod, and she doesn't nod back, right the time freeze thing. So I start to walk home.

     Star's POV

"FATHER TIME!!!! I got mud for you!" I scan the area, and I don't see him, "FATHER TIME!!!!!!" I sit on a bunny and just sigh, "man. And who knew Father Time would be hard to find... I know! He might be at the time telling place!" That's what I call the place where that huge eyeball is! I grab the bunnies ears, "mush!" The bunny starts to move... But it's slow! Stupid time! "Whatever Mr.Bunny! I'll just walk there!" I get off Mr.Bunny, and start to walk.

Marco's POV

I get home, and see my mom still making breakfast. I just want to go to sleep.
I walk slowly up the stairs, and close my door behind me. Grab my pillow, and scream. Why didn't I wake up on time? This all could've been avoided!
After laying there like, forever. I heard something... like... fire. I get up quickly knowing it was- "Marco! I need you're help!" I sigh, "what!?"

Star's POV

I arrived at the place with the TV's, and looked around to find Father Time! "Father Time!! I- I mean we need your help!" He was in the mud with his hamsters, "hi Stor! How are yu?" He has mud in his mouth... gross, "um..." I snapped out of it, "right! Father Time!" He looked at me,"ye?" I pointed at his time wheel, "get back on the wheel, now!" Father Time stared at me for a bit, and then he spit out the mud in his mouth, "........no." "W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO!?!"

Marco's POV

"What?... You want me to help?..." Tom looked blue... a little too blue... "YES! Please! I don't want to tell star!" Tom sat down on my bed, and he was too close for comfort, "W-Why don't you want to tell Star?..." he started to turn red, but he quickly turned back to blue. " well... because I turned blue right after..." he paused and then looked at me with the nicest face, "right after we kissed at the Blood Moon Ball." He looked down at his feet, and then quickly snapped out of it. "Anyways, can you help me?..." for some reason... he looked sad. "Has Star talked to you after the Blood Moon Ball?" "N-No..." me and him looked at our feet, not knowing what else to say. And then Tom did something that I never expected. He leaned on my shoulder, and started to cry.

Star's POV

"I mean no!" I crossed my arms, "stop being a party pooper! And hurry up and start time!!" He has not been moving at all! I need to do something! "Fine! If you won't start time, then I will!" I start to go on the wheel, but all of the sudden the wheel starts to move on it's own, "what the..." Father Time looks at me with question, "don't look at me! I didn't do anything! At least time is moving." I sigh, and get mad at myself for even arguing with Father Time. "Oh freckles! Marco!" I open the worm hole, and jump in. And I see Marco hugging Tom. Why is Tom blue? And why is he crying? I shrug it off, and take a picture. "That's another one for the collection!" Marco and Tom stop hugging and turn red. "B-Bye Marco! See you later." Tom left as fast as lightning, "bye Tom..." I get out of the worm hole and nudged Marco's arm, "soooo... are you and Tom a thing now?..." Marco gets into his bed, and covers up his face, "N-No! I'm not like that!" I start to walk out, "want me to tell your parents your sick?" I see his head nod a yes, and then I turn off the lights, and close the door behind me. Hearing his cries while I walk down the stairs.