« Preperation »

Marcos POV

"Please Marco! You got to help me!" I laid down on Stars bed, "I'm sorry Star, but I'm not going to do that crazy plan!" Star jumped on the bed while eating the nachos I made for her, "please! I'll never ask for anything ever again!" I look up at her and she was giving me puppy eyes while eating the nachos. "Okay fine! But only if you don't put me in high heels!" "YAY!!" Star sprang up in joy while the cheesy nachos went everywhere, "okay! So what do you want to wear?" Star opens her closet and It looks like her closet of secrets. "Um... Maybe that pink dress?" She grabbed it and grabbed some flats that matched it, "okay! So go put these on, and come out once you ready!" Star pushed me into the bathroom and I locked the door after she slammed it.

    I put on the pink dress and slipped on the flats. "This dress is a bit short..." I look around Stars space of the bathroom and I see a pink mask, "Star!" She started to talk but it sounded like she had her mouth full, "ye Martho?" "Could you hand me a longer dress? This one is too short." She was silent for awhile, "qhy donst I use magqik?" I thought about it for a second and wondered if I would stay Star forever, but she promised me no high heels. "Okay, magic it is."

    I stepped out the bathroom while Star was done eating the nachos, and I looked horrible! The flats she gave me were too small, and the dress was too short and puffy! "So, what color do you want your dress to be?" "M-maybe light blue. And make sure it's not too short!" Star did her magic and I closed me eyes hoping for the best.
   I opened my eyes looking at my dress and it looked awesome! Uh I mean- it was alright... "Oh my gosh Marco! You totally look like me! Go look!" I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, but I looked like Star! "Woah! That is kind of freaky..." Star came rushing in and hugged me, "thanks Marco! I owe you one!" I looked at myself one more time and I thought it was a crazy idea, and what if I had to... Kiss Tom?! "Star walked to the small bell and hammer and held it up, "Now! Time to go Marco! Remember! If you have too much of one emotion, then the magic will wear off!" I walked out of the bathroom and brushed off the sparkles from my dress, "Star, I don't think-" "TO LATE!!" Star rang the bell and left the room, a flying carriage came up from below. All I had to do was go dance with Tom and then get out of there, so I slipped on a pair of blue flats. And while I was going down, My mind stared to go elsewhere. And all I wanted to do, was try and escape.