💖7- We work out, To break out

Tray's POV

I can't believe Hayden!

He takes the first shot to just jump at my wife.

Shaking my head I get into my car and slam the door, driving back to work.

When I got into my office Stephanie was there and I smiled.

"Hey."

"Hey." She breathes out and she gets up and walks towards me pecking my lips.

"You told her about the papers? You don't have to rush."

"I did love. Don't worry."

I know it seems wrong but Stephanie is just so amazing.

I also know that I was going to try to get Zoe back but Stephanie....

She's kind and loving, she's always by my side. She's just...perfect.

And...I have to admit.

I'm in love with Stephanie.

--------------

"Cmon Zoe push!" Hayden screamed holding my hand and I cry out lowly trying to.

"I can't!"

"Push! You're almost there."

We were at the gym when Hayden decided to make me do lifting.

Big mistake.

"Hayden just take this thing off me." I tell him strained and he effortlessly picks it up and put it back in the socket.

"That was on 4 Pounds!"

"It was heavy!"

He looked at me incredulously before shaking his head and laughing like he's never seen anything.

His eyes were wide and I just wanted to burst out laughing at the sight.

"Okay. Go on your girly treadmills." He says walking away and I raise an eyebrow.

"Are you saying that you can outrun me?" I challenge.

"Well its not an actual race and you're a girl so." He shrugs starting to walk away again and I scoff.

"Well then Mr. Arrogant. I challenge you to a run off." I smirk and he only flicks his hand chuckling.

"Don't embarrassed yourself beautiful."

"Okay...chicken." I scream out laughing and everyone turns towards us. He freezes and spins on his heel.

"What did you just call me?"

"CHICKEN LITTLE!" I Yell once again we had everyone's attention.

"You know what? Let's do this!" He yells and I giggle smirking.

I walk to the treadmill winking at the cat callers and the cheerers.

Climbing on the treadmill, I look back and find Hayden looking at me. He makes contact with me and locks my eyes with him slowly removing his shirt.

I struggle to keep contact with only his eyes and he earns the cheers from the women and some men telling him to prove me wrong.

He finally arrives and we both start running.

---------
Ten minutes later and Hayden has given up while I feel like I can run an extra mile.

On the treadmill ofcourse.

"Wow you really let us down man." One of the men said patting Hayden's back while walking out and I laugh stepping off mine.

"You okay?" I tease sitting next to him and he smiles hastily.

"Of course. My treadmill was broken that's all. It chose to speed up." He tries and I roll my eyes amused.

"Right. Ready to go?"

"Yes." He says and I make the mistake of looking down only to find his firm abs and his gym shorts that were dangerously low.

I blush and look back up to his face to see him looking like he wanted to puke laughter out and I speedily got up.

"I- uh need some help?"

"Nah." He says now grinning at me.

"Well? Are you gonna get your fat butt off of the ground?" I say annoyed and he chuckles getting up.

"Really." He murmurs walking towards me. "Is that why you were watching me like you wanted to eat me? Because I'm 'fat'? Y'know. You can touch it if you want." He winks grabbing my hand and I really don't have time to react as he places it on his chest.

He begins sliding the down and I decide to tease him by raising an eyebrow and slowly moving my finger across them. He freezes and I remove my hand from his, stepping closer and using one finger to glide down his stomach...lower and lower I was going to keep going until.

"Not so fat now am I?" He grins and I slap his chest.

"Ow woman."

"Shut up." I mutter and he chuckles. "Don't you have work?"

"I have a manager for a reason." He deadpans. "Hey isn't that Tray?"

I turn around and sure enough Tray and Stephanie were walking into the lawyers office.

The place where I filed for the papers.

"What is he doing with her?"

"I don't know....but let's find out."

Hayden grabs my hand and pulls me towards the office before I could protest.

"Hayden I-"

"Shush"

Well okay..I tried.

I allowed him to pull me along. We snuck in past the secretary and it's kinda suspicious that they don't have any security.

"This way." He mutters to himself walking into the elevator.

People looked at us weird as I was only in my sports bra and some spandex leggings while Hayden was in some gym shorts only and a baseball hat worn backwards

I was honestly terrified and cold while Hayden just seemed chilled and uncaring at the stare we were getting.

Ding! We find them walking out of the elevator across from us and Hayden pulls me to the side just as Tray was about to look up.

We breathe a sigh of relief as they pass us without recognizing.

We slowly follow them, lurking In the shadows like ninja potatoes.

They finally reach the door that says 'divorce lawyer' and I get that but why is Stephanie here?"

"I'll be right out love." Trays tells her and my heart clenches but so does Hayden's jaw.

I feel my heart break into millions of pieces as he pecks her lips. And hugs her.

"I-I think we should go." Hayden says and I shake my head.

As he goes inside I walk towards her and Hayden does too.

Sigh. At least he's got my back.

She looks stunned as she sees me but she soon smirks and folds her arms.

"My, My are you following us now Ms. king?"

"What're you doing here. This divorce is between two people."

"Yes okay. Three people actually. " I look at her confused and I guess Hayden catches on as his grip tightens on my hand.

"Tray asked me to marry him."