9💖- Okay..We see you guys.

#The picture! Look who it is!

Its everyday bro!

Zoe's POV

"So...there's a girl coming over..." Ivan asks and I nod.

He cringes while Emilio says "yay".

"What is it?" I ask Ivan as he helps me with the popcorn.

"I'm just not comfortable with a girl being here after everything's that happened." I sigh while giving him a hug.

"Obviously your dad has moved on. Can we just..y'know do the same. Its not making any difference if we stay here and sulk. So please, be nice to her."

"Fine." He mutters and I grin kissing him all over his face.

"Stop that young lady." He scoffs jokingly and I burst out laughing.

"Did you guys started the party without us?" Hayden says walking in with juice and some containers with Fia right behind him.

She had a huge sweatshirt and some black leggings. Her hair was up in a bun and she had glasses on.

She looked adorable.

I was about to turn to Ivan to tell him be nice but he seemed awe struck.

He just kept eyeing her as she all of a sudden looked shy, avoiding all eye contact.

"Fia!" I yell excitedly running towards her and she smiles.

"Hey Zoe." She greets giving me a hug which I return.

"Ready for the best night ever?!"

"Yeaaa!" Hayden yells.

------

"Noooo!" Hayden yells. "That's not fair."

He lost for the hundredth time at trivia questions. Power went a little while after the movie so we had flashlights and a board game.

"They asked you what is two plus two! How can you say twenty two?!" I yell at him. We were currently partners since Emilio was fast a sleep.

"I was nervous okay?!"

"Losers." Fia mutters smugly and Ivan looks at her.

He just keeps looking at her!

I gotta work my magic.

"I'm beat." I say faking a yawn and Hayden begins to protest until I smack his arm.

"Why you always so aggressive woman, I always knew you wanted me in your bed but not that fast."

"Hayden!" I smack him again and he shuts his mouth.

"Have fun kids."

I thought my plan would work but Ivan immediately says.

"I'm beat too. Have a goodnight." He stands and I gape at my son.

"Ivan Rus Harvard." He freezes.

"Where did your manners run off too? There's a girl! Right there!"

"What am I supposed to do with her?" He asks looking genuinely confused and I roll my eyes.

"You're supposed to show her to the guest room."

"Why is she sleeping over? She has a house." He scoffs and walks away and I gape. Oh hell nah.

Ready to march in his room, Hayden grabs my hand and sighs.

"Let him be. You're too harsh on him. Fia go talk to him."

"Me? But-"

"Girl did you not just hear me??" Hayden tells her and she waddles slowly to his room.

I raise an eye brow at him.

"And I'm harsh?"

"Shhh." I shake my head and walk to my room, leaving a snoring Emilio all curled up on the floor dribbling. Running back, I lean over and kiss his forehead. He doesn't like blankets so.

-----

Ivan's POV

Marching to my room I kind of expected my mom to come right after me with a warning about my attitude but surprisingly she didn't.

Yea uncle Hayden. Keep her quiet. Please.

That girl...Fia. She was beautiful. When she walked in looking shy I didn't know what to think. I expected some girl with a lot of piercings and black skirts and black shirts and spikey neck thingys.

But instead she looked....soft.

Exactly why I didn't show any kindness. I have enough on my plate no need to drag her into that mess.

A knock on the door is heard and I open it to find none other than the angel herself.

"I- can you just show me to the room? I-I won't bother you or anything after that."

I had removed my shirt and I know she was struggling to keep her eyes up.

Smirking, I push open my door.

"You can just sleep in here"

No! What're you doing?!

"Why can't I just sleep in the other room?"

"Do you want to go find them? Be my guest but have fun disrupting my mom and Hayden." I was about to close the door when she stopped it

"I...I'm tired." My eyes soften as she yawns unexpectedly. "Opps. I'm sorry"

She giggles nervously staring at her feet. And I can't help but stare at her cute self in adoration.

"But your brother-"

"Will not be getting up anytime soon..trust me." She sighs and enters my room and I smile.

What happened to too much on your plate?

Shut up

A.N

Person to guess my name #TheAuthor, gets to be used as Emilio's Girlfriend.

*One of the twins in the picture.
So enter my name, or your guess, with your name below or next to it.

Good luck loves!