❤12- Its never too late, until it's too late

Zoe's POV

"We're here." Hayden announces and I watch his beautiful house.

It wasn't as big as a castle or a mansion.

It was a little bigger than normal sized, it was simple but the color blend was beautiful.

It was beautiful.

"Woah."

"Its not much. I didn't need a big house so."

"Right? I don't know why rich people buy huge Mansions and they're the only one living in it." I scoff shaking my head and he agrees.

He leads the way and-

OH MY GOODNESS THE INSIDE!

It is just so amazing!

There was simple ornaments everywhere while across the room lined up pictures from when he was a baby to now. In order!

The walls were a odd shade of blue but they blended.

"I'm gonna catch a quick shower and I'll be right back." He smiles and I nod. "Nahi!"

A woman comes from the kitchen and boy was she pretty.

She had mixed skin a little lighter than dark skin but a little darker than Caucasian skin.

Her hair was poofy and big but in a curly maintained way and she had a lot of hips. She wasn't slim, but she was beautiful. Her eyes were chocolate brown and she had piercings on her lip and nose.

She had a pink tank top and gray sweatpants that didn't look like hers.

"Are those mine?" Hayden asks eyeing the pants and she giggle.

"Kinda. You borrowed it to me." She smiles not even acknowledging me and I clear my throat announcing my presence.

"Hello. I'm Nahani." She greets oh so friendly.

"I'm Zoe."

"Zoe. That's a childish name. Do people take you seriously? Wait do you even do? Wait tables at my boyfriend's restaurants."

"Boyfriend?" Both Me and Hayden nearly shouts and her face falls.

"I-I meant best friend."

Sure you did honey.

"I'm the owner of one of the largest Electronic company on this island and of many others." I say surely and she blanches

"You're...you're Zoe Harvard?"

"Zoe king. I'm getting divorced."

"Oh." Her eyes turn dark then she completely airs me out.

"So my little Hay ball. I'm cooking." She giggles and sits next to him on the couch and he scoots a little to the side.

"Is it because this tramp is here? That's why you're acting so reserved? You don't want her to see what we normally do when we're alone? I'll just tell her. We act as if we're a couple and we play house." She grins and I feel the tears prick.

Stop crying.

"Wait what?! That's a lie! Zoe, c'mon. You don't actually believe her right?"

All men are the same.

You can't trust them.

You don't need them.

"You're mine" he said.

"I do" he said.

"I love only you." He said.

Lies. Lies. Lies!

Feeling some state of drowsiness consume me I close my eyes and allow myself to move with gravity, hitting the floor and being eaten by the black surrounding.
-------

"Mrs. Harvard? Mrs. Harvard are you awake?"

"It's Ms. King." A voice speaks up and it sounds so familiar.

Sighing, I like this feeling. This feeling of content of...of worry freeness.

I...I like it..I want to stay here..

Can..can I ... Can I stay... Here?

Beep.....beep.........beep.......beep......beep....beeo... Beep..beep..beep,

"We're losing her!"

Why are you yelling?

I'm okay...just feeling little... A little...

beep, beep beeo beep beep beep beep beep beep beeeep
----------
Hayden's POV
__________

Is all I see as Zoe falls into eternal sleep.

The doctors work around her and try to bring her back but all that is left is my bleeding heart and my wet eyes.

"We're sorry." The doctor says finally and I allow the tears to fall freely now.

"There was too much pressure. We call pressure in my country. 'The silent killer' it takes you anytime, anywhere."

I can't say anything all I feel is a hole where she should be.