❤16- I don't want her to find out

Nafisa up there looking like a snack.

Zoe's POV

It was finally their birthday and Hayden and I were just getting ready when the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" I yell.

"Put some clothes on!" He yells back and I roll my eyes.

I have on a two piece since we decide to go to the beach instead.

"I do have clothes on." I tell him, I was about to open the bedroom door when a strong hand pulled me to his chest and pushed me against the door.
My back was against him and he leaned down to my ears.

"I don't think I would appreciate anyone seeing all of that. It will soon be mine." I shiver slightly.

"What's missing to make me yours?"

"I just need your trust." He informs leaning away and putting his T-shirt over me.

It literally says "Hayden's T-shirt."

"Where do you get all these stuff with your name one it?"

He shrugs. "I have someone who prints them."

I shake my head at him before going downstairs.

Opening he door I find Tray and Stephanie.

Right.

Emilio invited them.

"Hey Zoe!" Stephanie exclaims stepping forward to hug me and I nearly gag in disgust as she makes contact.

Am I missing something?

"Hi...Stephanie." I smile weakly and turn to Tray giving him a curt nod but his eyes were solely on my shirt.

Oh well.

I let them in and Fia, Nafisa and the boys all come out to load Hayden's Van.

I swear this man has every type of Transportation.

Ivan doesn't acknowledge them and neither does Fia or Nafisa. I guess one of them informed her of what happened.

"Sup dad'" Emilio greets.

"My man. Happy birthday!" Tray replys grinning and I roll my eyes going upstairs.

"Who was it?"

"Tray and his finance."

"Oh....Ew." Hayden says and I burst out laughing.

"Stop it. We're gonna have a good time."

Hayden grabs our bags and we walk downstairs together, hand in hand.

"Oh. New couple ?" Stephanie asks awfully cheery.

"Yup." Hayden replies not even looking at her.

"Congratulations." Tray says bitterly and I smile.

"Thank you."

Que the awkwardness.

"Shall we go?" I ask and they stand.

Hayden was shirtless.

I just realized as Stephanie couldn't seem to stop flashing her eyes on him.

Out of jealousy, I am not ashamed to say it, I stand in front of Hayden and slowly brings his head down to my level, capturing his lips in a kiss.

I can practually hear Tray's teeth gritting and Hayden smiles against my lips.

I grab his hand and walk outside leaving the rest dumbfounded.

We catch Fia and Ivan in a deep conversation while Nafisa slapped Emilio and stomped away.

"Emilio." I sigh. "What did you say this time."

"What? I only told her that she's not really part of the family."

"Stop it. Alright? Just stop it. That is a girl and she has feelings. Why are you treating her like this? I know its your birthday but I am not afraid to let you stay in this house. Now go apologize. I hope she slaps you again." I tell him switching into mother mode.

"I don't know Zoe. Seems like I should've treated you that way since the beginning." A bitter voice say from behind me and I have to fight to not slap this boy.

"I think its best that you keep yourself quiet Tray. This is for our children, its not about you." Hayden speaks up and I nearly melt when he says "our children"

"Our?! No offence Hayden but your sperm didn't mix with anything to produce my children."

"And yet I still do a better job than you."

"Would you look at the time!" Fia yells over everyone. "Let's get going."

"You are simply amazing." I mutter to Hayden and he kisses my cheek.

"Only for you love."

-----

Emilio went with Tray and Stephanie and the rest went with us.

The beach was empty since Hayden decided to rent it out and I could hardly contain my excitement.

Hayden kept grazing his hand over my thigh the whole time while we were driving.

And the children noticed it too teasing us and all.

Stepping out of the hot sun, I nearly fall to my knees at the pleasant breeze.

We unpack everything and I was about to remove Hayden's shirt when he stopped me.

"Can't you just go in the water with it on?"

"What am I? A nun?" I roll my eyes at him and he grabs my wrist playfully.

"What have I told you about rolling your eyes at me?"

"I don't know. Care to remind me?" I wink and the was about to but:

"Ew! Stop this at once mother!" Ivan yells and I glare playful at him but stop once I notice who's on his lap.

Hayden gasps.

"Fia White! What are you doing?!"

"Uh...sitting?" She mutters and Ivan sniggers.

Aww, they're so adorable.

"Get down from there ri-"

"Give them a break babe."

"But-"

"Take off my shirt." I say to distract him and it works.

"You mean my shirt?" He smirks and he slowly lifts it up.

I had a simple black bikini that I didn't realize would be giving me wedgies all day.

"Eyes up here buddy." I tell him.

"But body down there." He mutters and I laugh pulling his head up.

"You're so beautiful. Inside out."

"I know, I know."

"A thank you would be better but okay."

"Please stop with this nonsense!" Emilio yells at us.

"Shut up." Nafisa tells him, kicking sand into his eyes.

"Ahhh! You see mommy! She's not innocent! She's, she's-"

"Okay let's get this day started!" Hayden yells happily as Emilio chases Nafisa.

Tray and Stephanie how ever, seemed to be in their own world.

And I am proud to say, that it doesn't bother me as much anymore.

I mean what can be worse than him getting married to her.

  She getting pregnant of course.

But I don't think Tray would do that.

He wouldn't hurt me that bad.