He's the One (a hinny/romione fanfic)

Hi!!!!! Its me!!! I just wanted you guys to know that this fanifiction is based off of a universe that I have created in my head where I am in the wizarding world with everyone and also that I am Ginny Weasley. I'm not mental...... anyways, I also wanted to let you know that some parts of this may be a little inapropriate at times, so if you can't handle it, either don't read it or just skip over those parts. Trust me, this will be a great fanfiction. I have a feeling you guys will love it. So, leave your comments and please vote and share!!! Here it is.

~GINNY'S POV~

I woke up and checked the time. It read one am. Ugh! I just could not sleep at all. Yesterday was the day the wizarding war II had ended, and I still can't get over the loss of Fred. It just doesn't seem real to me. I feel like if I walked into his room right now, he would be there, fast asleep. But there is no Fred. Or Remus. Or Tonks, just to name a few. But on the bright side, there is no more Voldemort. That is the only thing that matters. I tried going to sleep once more, but failed. I eventually gave up and walked downstairs and sat by the burrow's fireplace. A minute or two later, I feel someone sit down beside me and put their arm around me. I looked over at who it was and was greeted by Harry. 

"Why are you up so early?" He asked me.

"Couldn't sleep." I replied. "What about you?"

"same."

"I just can't help thinking about Fred, and Tonks, and Remus and everyone else." I admitted, resting my head on his shoulder. "And poor little Teddy. I feel so bad that he lost his parents. Not saying that I don't feel bad for you too, though, because I do."

"Yea. But at least he gets to grow up in a Voldemort-free world." Harry said, chuckling slightly. 

I didn't reply, but gave a small smile and sighed. 

"I think I might know something that will make you feel better." He said, looking at me with a grin.

"Oh yea? And what might that be?" I asked, raising my head off of his shoulder, looking in his emerald green eyes and returning the smile. 

"This" He said, and then brushed his lips against mine softly.

We sat there for a few seconds before I leaned in, crashing our lips together. I felt fireworks. The same fireworks that I felt every time we kissed. It was like we were meant to be. After a few minutes of that, we both pulled apart at the same time, both gasping for air. Yep. We were definitely meant to be. 

~HARRY'S POV~

I pulled away from the kiss at the same time Ginny did, and I was struggling for air. All that I could think of was wow. Just wow. She was a great girlfriend and I missed her presence so much when I left her, for her safety. I thought that she would hate me forever, but luckily, she didn't. I stared into her gorgeous chocolate brown eyes. She was smiling and biting her lip, something she did when she was either nervous or thinking. 

"Hey Gin," I spoke, softly. "How about we play a game where we get to know each other better. Well it's more of a question and answer but still."

"What do you mean" Ginny asked, tilting her head a bit. 

"Well, I just thought, you know, maybe we could find more out about each other. It's a great way to pass time too. What do you say?"

"Sure, let's give it a go." She agreed. "I'll go first. What's your favorite food?"

"Uhm... I really don't know. Okay, my turn. What is your full name?" I answered.

~GINNY'S POV~

"Uhm... I really don't know. Okay, my turn. What is your full name?" Harry asked me.

"Oh c'mon Harry, we both now the answer to that question. I have even heard you use my full name before." I said.

"Just answer the question! The rules say that you have to answer any question no matter how stupid it may seem." He told me.

"Oh really. The rules to the game you just made up?" I questioned. 

"Yep." Harry said, poking my nose.

"Ugh. Fine. My full name is Ginerva Molly Weasley." I said, finally giving in. "What's your full name?"

"I'm sorry but I cannot answer that question." He said, smiling.

"And why not?" I asked him, putting my hands on my hips.

"The rules also state that their will be no repeating of questions." He asked.

"That is a stupid rule!" I said in a half whisper half yell. 

"Mhm, sure it is."He said sarcastically. 

"Fine. Okay then. What was your favorite year at Hogwarts?" I asked him, definitely wondering this. 

"I would have to say my favorite year was my second year, and your first." He said after thinking for a few minutes.

"And why is that your favorite year?" I wondered aloud.

"Hey hey hey. It's my turn." Harry pointed out. "But I'll answer you that question. It's because that was the first year I really got to know you." 

I thought for a minute before telling him this, but I knew I would have to tell him sooner or later.

"Harry, can I tell you a secret?" I asked him, forgetting about the game.

"Anything." He said, reassuring me. 

"Okay. So. You may already know this but ever since that first day I ever saw you, I've secretly liked you. But then I thought that someone so famous and popular like you could never love a poor, stupid girl like me." I started, but was cut of by Harry kissing me.

"Don't ever call yourself stupid ever again. You are the smartest, brightest girl I know." Harry scolded me.

"What about Hermione?" I asked, going all smart-alec on him.

"Oh please. Are you sure she's even human? I just don't understand how someone can be that smart." He pointed out. 

"Yea. I guess your right." I sighed. I leaned my head down, back on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and in a matter of seconds, I fell asleep.

HEY GUYS! WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR? JUST SO YOU KNOW, THERE WILL BE A LOT OF REVENGE IN THIS STORY, SO BEWARE!!!!!!

-H