Visits and Houses

~RON'S POV~

I ran upstairs to Ginny's room. I didn't even bother knocking, and honestly, I didn't give a shit if either of them were naked. All that mattered to me was just getting that son of a bitch off my sister. I barged into the room and luckily, they had their clothes back on and were sitting on the bed, chatting.

"Harry! What the hell did you do to my baby sister?!?!?!" I yelled. I didn't care who heard. I was just pissed of at Harry.

"Mate, I swear-" He started, but I cut him off.

"Don't call me that! And I can't even talk to you right now! Just go!" I said, closing my eyes.

Harry hesitated for a moment before grabbing Ginny's hand and led them to the door.

"Stop!" I said. "I would like to speak to my sister!" I didn't even turn around to say that. I knew that if I looked at Harry, I might just end up jinxing him to death. Harry let go of Ginny's hand and walked out of the room as Ginny sat down on the bed. I sat down next to her and sighed.

"Ginny, can you just tell me what happened?" I asked her politely. 

"WHY DO YOU DESERVE TO KNOW?!?!?! I'M ALMOST 17! I'M NOT YOUR BABY SISTER ANYMORE!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THIS IS MY LIFE AND THAT I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP ANYMORE?!?!?!? YOUR SO STUPID RON!" She yelled at me, before breaking down in tears and running out of the room. She slammed the door on the way out, making me cringe. Oh my gosh. What did I do? I guess I am stupid. 

~HARRY'S POV~~

I heard pounding feet and look up to find a very angry looking Ginny. Her face was redder than her hair and there were obvious tear marks on her face. 

"Harry, can I talk to you for a moment please, alone?" She said, pulling me into the kitchen.

"Yes." I replied, a look of worry on my face. 

"Harry, I think we need to get our own place. I mean, I know were still young, but I really love you and I just want to have some privacy. Alone. With you." She said. 

"I was thinking the same thing. I was actually just talking to Hermione about that. I think we should move into Grimmauld Place." I agreed.

"Oh I'm so glad you agree. I was so worried that-" I cut her off by kissing her. It was short, but still full of meaning. 

"I don't like it when you worry." I said smiling.

~GINNY'S POV~

I was still smiling at Harry when I realized how much of an idiot I was being. 

"Shoot!" I said loudly. "I'm such an idiot! I told Luna that I would send her a letter on when we could get together to see each other!"

"Why don't you go start that letter and I'll make sure that we're not doing anything today. And after we see Luna, we can start moving into our new house." Harry replied.

"Okay, yeah. I'll go do that." I said, slowly walking away.

I got my quill, a piece of parchment, and sat down at the kitchen table. I then started writing the letter. It said:

Dear Luna,

I'm so sorry that I forgot to write you! There was just a little problem with Ron, Harry and I. No worries though. Harry and I are still together and I think Ron knows what he did wrong now. I'll tell you the whole story when Harry and myself see you. I was hoping we could all get together today? I'll also ask Hermione if she wants to come as well, if that is okay with you. I would bring Ron, but I am still mad at him. Anyways, I would really appreciate it if you could write back as soon as you can. Also, with a place to meet, because I haven't got a clue where a good place would be. 

Love from Ginny.

I gave the letter to my new owl Mystery. I don't know why, but the name just fit perfectly. Luckily for me, Luna only lived a few minutes away, so I knew the letter would get there on time. I went to find Harry. I saw that he was talking to Hermione and I walked up to them. 

"Hey, Hermione?" I said, getting their attention.

"Yes." She said, giving me a curious look.

"Harry and I are possibly meeting with Luna today. Would you like to join us?" I asked her.

"Oh, I would love to, but I was planning on working on the book that I'm writing. I'm terribly sorry." She replied.

"Oh, no. It's no problem." I reassured her. 

Just then, Mystery flew through the open window. Wow, that was quick, I thought to myself.

I took the letter from her and opened it up. It read:

Dear Ginny,

Three o' clock. Diagon alley.

That's all it said. Wow, she's still her strange self. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was already 2:45. 

"Oh, Harry. We should get going now. She wants to meet at three at diagon alley." I informed.

"Okay, sure." Harry replied.

We apparated to diagon alley and were only standing there for a few seconds before we spotted Luna. To be honest, she wasn't that hard to find, even if we were in a crowd full of people. I grabbed Harry's hand and we made our way towards Luna.

"Hello Ginny! Hi Harry!" She greeted us.

"Hi! How have you been? How are things with Neville?" I asked her, curious about her love life.

"I've been great. Things between Neville and I have been perfect. In fact, we even have a date later on tonight." Luna responded. "How are things with you two?"

"Never better." Harry replied before I could. I smiled at the thought of what we did earlier, but my smile soon faded when I reached the part of Ron finding out. 

"What's wrong Ginny? You look down." Luna questioned me, a tone of worry and concern in her voice.

"Oh, nothing. It's just that Harry and I got in a fight with Ron earlier this morning. Otherwise I would have asked him to come with us." I answered her back.

"Oh. I'm very sorry for you. I don't like fighting very much." Luna said, although she seemed to be off in her own little imagination. 

"It's okay now though. Ginny and I have came up with a solution, haven't we Gin?" Harry assured her.

"Yep. We've decided to move in together and Grimmauld Place." I said happily. 

"Oh that's great! I really hope Neville asks me to move in with him tonight." Luna sighed. 

"That would be great for you guys! I bet he will. He's loved you ever since you guys met." I said, over-excitedly. 

Only I knew what would really happen tonight. 

With that, we decided to go to a nice cafè that was in diagon alley. We all talked and enjoyed lunch.

As we were about to go our separate ways, I remembered that I was going to ask Luna something.

"Hey Luna. What time do you have to start getting ready for your date tonight?" I asked her.

"At about 5:30 PM." She said.

"I was wondering if you could help Harry and I move our stuff to Grimmauld place?" I wondered.

"Oh I would be delighted to!" She said enthusiastically. 

"Great!" Said Harry.

After that, we all held hands and apparated back to the Burrow. We started taking the biggest and most important items to Grimmauld Place. These items included: a bed, our clothes, a dresser, and food. We may have stolen the food from the Burrow, but I'm sure no one will notice. Pretty soon, everything I owned, as well as Harry, was at Grimmaul Place. We had just finished when -

"Oh my! Look at the time! I have to go get ready for my date!" Luna exclaimed. 

"Well, okay then. See you soon Luna." I said as Harry waved.

She waved back and smiled right before disapparating back to her place.