Answers and Comforting

~GINNY~

Tears of joy flooded my eyes and suddenly everything around me became cloudy. I opened my mouth to speak, only to find that I was speechless. 

"Harry. You know I have loved you all my life. Yes. My answer in yes." I said in a quiet whisper that only Harry could hear.

He stood up and pulled me into a hug, kissing the top of my head. 

"I love you too Gin." He answered. 

Then, out of the blue, Harry picked me up and spun me around. Everyone in the room started applauding  and congratulating us. 

By the time all the commotion died down, it was around 9:00 PM. I turned to my soon-to-be husband and gave him a look that said 'time to go."

"I think that we're going to head home now. Bye!" Harry said as he grabbed my hand and apparated back to Grimmauld Place. He picked me up bridal style again, as my ankle was still twisted. He carried me upstairs and threw me onto our bed. 

"Harry, would you be so nice as to change my clothes to my pajamas considering I can't stand on my foot?" I asked sweetly.

"Anything for you, lovely lady." He replied. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~HARRY~

I woke up naked with an also naked looking Ginny asleep on my bare chest. The memories of last night replayed in my mind and I remembered that me putting her in her pajamas lead to a make-out session that lead to something more. I gently stood up, careful not to wake her, and left a note.

It read:

I'm downstairs if you need me.

I put some clothes on and brushed my teeth before going downstairs. As I arrived there, I found a small unfamiliar looking box. I opened it and found a book.

I opened it and saw that it was a photo album. On the first page, I saw a picture of my mum and dad smiling and waving up to me. As I flipped through the album, I saw everyone who I had lost; Sirius, Dumbledore, Snape, Remus, Tonks. I didn't even realize that warm tears were falling down my face until I got to Fred's picture. It was a picture of him the day him and George left Hogwarts and there was fireworks everywhere. 

I closed the album and looked up. Ginny was standing there with a worried look on her face. She walked over and hugged me softly. 

"It's going to be okay Harry. I have good news." She said.

"What's that?" I asked as I wiped away my tears.

"We're going to have a baby." She whispered.

"What! Really?!" I shouted.

"Yes! Harry, I'm gonna be a mum and you're gonna be a dad! I can't believe it!" She exclaimed.

"This is amazing, Ginny!" I smiled as knelt down and kissed her stomach. "There is life growing inside of here as we speak!" I put my hands on her stomach a looked up at her.

"We're finally going to have a family of our own!" Ginny smiled. 

WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK? GUESS WHAT!

OKAY SO I WAS DRINKING A COKE FROM MCDONALDS AT MY FRIEND TORI'S (_tori_cone_) HOUSE AND THEN I TOOK OF THE LID OFF TO DRINK THE ICE AND I FOUND A GNAT IN THERE! EWWWWWW! I ALMOST VOMITED!

OKAY SO ALSO THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE LAST UPDATED FOR AL OF MY FANFICS FOR A WHILE BECAUSE I'M GOING UP TO IDAHO IN 8 DAYS AND AM STAYING THERE FOR A WEEK, THEN I WILL HAVE FRIENDS IN TOWN AND THEY WILL BE STAYING AT MY HOUSE SO YEA. 

ILY ALL SO MUCH! 

STAY BEAUTIFUL.

STAY HEALTHY.

STAY PERFECT.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

SHARE.

DO WHATEVER.

BE YOURSELF.

JUST DON'T HAVE SEX.

AND DON'T KILL PEOPLE.

OKAY BYEE!