Bad guys and Birthdays

~HARRY'S POV~

I woke up the next morning facing away from the center of the bed. I turned around, expecting to see a curtain of flaming red hair. I looked and saw her side of the bed empty and looked at this time. It was 4:30 AM. Weird, I thought. She usually isn't up this early. Maybe she couldn't sleep. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. Empty. I checked the couch. Empty. I checked all the other rooms. All empty. The only living souls in this house were me and Kreacher.

~NEVILLE'S POV~

I woke up next to Luna and suddenly remembered that it was her birthday. I poked her shoulder. She stirred but did not wake up, so I took this as my one opportunity to surprise her. I ran downstairs and made her breakfast, which was sausage, bacon, and pancakes. I put it all on a tray and grabbed her presents before heading back upstairs to wake her up. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNA!!!!!!!!" I shouted. She awoke with a start.

"Neville?!?!?! You scared me! What is all this?" She asked.

"I made you breakfast for your birthday!" I responded.

"Oh. Thanks." She said, while she started eating. 

As soon as she had finished, I brought her presents over to the bed. 

"What's all this?" She asked me. She was so cute when she was confused.

"Your birthday presents, of course!" I said, laughing happily.

"Oh. Okay!" She giggled and covered fer face with her hands like a little kid who was scared of the dark. 

She grabbed the first one, a small box covered in green wrapping paper. She quickly opened it and gasped.

"Neville! It's amazing!" She declared.

It was a necklace with a blue chain and a pink heart shaped locket. 

"There's no pictures in it right now, but you can put whatever you want int there." I told Luna.

"Okay."

She picked up the next one. A medium sized box with silver wrapping paper. It was a photo-album filled with pictures from the first time we met, to last night when I proposed to her.

"How did you get these pictures?" She questioned.

"Don't worry about it."

She picked up the third and last one, a small purple envelope. She opened it up and pulled out a peice of paper.

"Read it aloud." I told her.

"Okay. Wait. It doesn't say anything. It only has a picture of a house." She said.

"Not just any house. Our new house." I corrected, a smile forming on my face.

"WHAT!!!!! REALLY!!!!!!!" She screamed.

~HARRY~
I was awoken from my nap by mine and Ginny's owl, Mystery, dropping a letter on my face. I sat up and read it.

Dear Harry and Ginny,

As you know, it was Luna's birthday today. We were just wondering if you two would like to stop by tomorrow around noon for her part? It would be an honor to have you there.

-Neville

I got a piece of parchment and wrote to Neville saying that we would be there. I sent it with Mystery and laid back down on the couch. That's when I remembered. Ginny was missing.

~UNKNOWN POV~

HAHAHAHAH! I finally had they key to my success! First I escaped! And now, I have what I need! HHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N: PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! I'm sorry that I added this in, but I had to. Hey, could you read silverfall's fanfic? It doesn't have a lot of reads. This girl is like my best friend. WHO DO YOU THINK THE UNKNOWN POV IS????? (SILVERFALL:YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GUESS!)

-H