Questions and Trips

~DRACO~

I finally got a new place and moved in there. Although, that's not what was really on my mind. You see, I just couldn't get my mind off of that healer Vanessa. She was so beautiful. I thought I might be falling for her. Literally. The other day just thinking about her made me trip over my couch. I had invited her over for dinner. I was currently getting ready for the "date" when the doorbell rang. I opened it and was face to face with Vanessa.

"Uhm hi." I said.

"Hello. Can I come in?"

"Y-yea sure. Make yourself at home." I said, stepping aside so she could sit down on the couch. "I'll go check on the chicken I'm making."

I left to the kitchen and pulled the chicken out of the oven, slicing it and pulling a bottle of fire whisk your of the cupboard, alone it two glasses and two plates. I brought everything over to the dining table where I saw Vanessa had moved to. Setting the plates down, I poured the glasses with fire whiskey, hoping we could get a little drunk tonight.

"Eat up." I said.

~30 MINUTES LATER~

~VANESSA~

We had gotten drunk and Draco just told me how he really felt about me.

"I feel the exact same way!" I said excitedly.

"Really?" He managed to say before passing out.

I brought his body up to the bedroom and things got intense from there.

~HERMIONE~

I had made up my mind. I was going to Australia to revive my parents memories. It was final.

"Ron, I had an idea." I said nervously.

"Yea?" He asked with a face full of food.

Rolling my eyes, I said "I want to go to Australia."

"To find your parents?"

"Yes."

"No. Ever since the outbreak at Azkaban, there's too many deatheaters on the loose. We're not going." He said sternly.

"Uhm yes we are. These are my parents we're talking about! I kind I love them!" I sarcastically argued back.

"NO HERMIONE! THAT'S FINAL!" He yelled before I ran out of the room screaming

"I HATE YOU RONALD WEASLEY! YOU DON'T CONTROL MY LIFE YOU BITCH!"

Okay so maybe I got a little worked up. But I'm going to Australia no matter what. With or without Ron, I couldn't care less.

A/N: I JUST HAD A REALLY GOOD CUP OF TEA.